RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > paint chips
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

pussy

paint chips

I have had occasion to have stone chip repair done to my landy, being cairns blue it looked as though a machine gun had been fired at it.

Being self employed I travel around and had occasion to be at Stoke Rochford in Grantham, a lovely quaint sand stone village, picture perfect in every way, all the cottages in the grounds of this private estate are shaddowed by the beauty of the hotel.

But

They have a demon gardener!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Having been about my business I got home and saw grass on the bonnet and wondered why, so I inspected the passenger side and it was covered from foot board onto the roof all down one side Rolling Eyes

Gently brushing the stuck grass aside the whole side had had a strimmer down it, as the drives are gravel with no lawn edging, The demon gardener had struck. Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

Having obtained the number for reception at the estate we gently mused the situation and the resolve.

Without hesitation they offered to re spray the landy in the affected panels but, through consideration of colour matching and re sale and odd panel work, I declined that offer and went for the stone chip option, time was not available to be without the landy as a lot of my calls are off road.

The demon gardener had done this before!!!!

SS Repair

Office : 01664 569413

Mobile : 07786 567662

E-mail: contact@ssrepair.co.uk

They came to my home and worked an invisible magic on the landy, would highly recommend, Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #293157 Mon Mar 21 2011 4:11pm
m14rsh

England 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

I hope you dont mind me asking, but how much did they cost and how do they base their charging?
Martin 2005 (55) RRS 4.2 V8 S/C Buckingham Blue
All bulbs changed for LED's
Graphite Powder Coated 20" RRS S/C Alloys
Side Steps
Tints
http://rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic1760-45.html

Post #293160 Mon Mar 21 2011 4:33pm
pussy

they came out to look at the job, very prompt after email communication and you must make sure you know where they all are, he will do a sketch and quote via email.
It is difficult to give you an idea as it is per amount of work, mine was an insurance quote, so slightly different to normal work. He will arrange to meet at mutually convenient times.

Dominic Spence is the chap you want.

Hope that helps.

Post #293193 Mon Mar 21 2011 7:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1