RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Firefox or Forum Software??
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Firefox or Forum Software??

I don't know if what I am posting about is something Martin has done to the system or if it is as a result of downloading a new add-on to Firefox last evening. This morning when I flashed up my laptop I find that I get a new feature on RRSport which is the auto generation of a continuation page as in this link. Basically instead of clicking on the subsequent page numbers Firefox just keeps on scrolling down the pages seemlessly, each page comes up with the full banner etc just like if I had clicked to load the new page. Very clever idea.

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/gallery/albums/us...uation.doc

I'm assuming this is a firefox new feature and not soemthing Martin has done, as it also happens on several other webpages 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #232998 Sat Aug 08 2009 7:08am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Tim

I am running firefox 3.0.13 (very recently updated to this) and still have to select the page number at the bottom of the page

so it possibly could be the add on, or a box in the options that you have ticked and i haven't

Post #233003 Sat Aug 08 2009 7:37am
ayates

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

seems you spend time on the net listening to the BBC and reading Landrover stuff.... well done better than "Big and Bouncy Trucks ! " Laughing Brit across the Pond Wink
07 TATA (LR) RRS SuperVindaloocharged, Buckingham Blue, Stormers, TPMS, Sunroof, Rear Difflock,PDC front & rear, Privacy, Rear twin DVD, premium ice, mudflaps, premium Ivory leather, lined oak, PTI, Sat Radio.

Post #233013 Sat Aug 08 2009 4:40pm
Tim in Scotland

It's called SmartFox and it's one of their add-ins........................... it isn't that useful as it doesn't load the next page of the same thread it searches for similar topics on the same forum. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #233422 Thu Aug 13 2009 9:02am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

It's not me, it's Firefox - pretty poor as it seems to break the site template to do it Confused Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #233433 Thu Aug 13 2009 11:05am
Tim in Scotland

I've disabled it as it was a pain to be reading through a thread and then go to "page2" and it's a totally different topic! 4/10 for trying Firefox! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #233447 Thu Aug 13 2009 3:41pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1