Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > JKP Detail - New Sponsor Offer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jkp

Scotland 
JKP Detail - New Sponsor Offer

Hi Folks.

Being a new sponsor on the forum, I'd like to put up an offer price for a detail on a RRS.

The work on your car will include a proper wash, decontamination removal from paint of tree sap and other fallout particles, which will leave the paint smooth as glass to the touch. This will be followed up by a single stage machine polish which will remove light swirls, surface scratches and bring serious gloss to the finish.

The car will then be finished with a suitable glaze and wax/sealant combo suited to your paint type. This will leave an outstanding finish as well as making it easier for yourself to clean.

Alloy wheels will also be cleaned and have sealant applied, making brake dust build-up simple to remove.

Add to that an interior valet.

I can offer this for £250 for bookings between now and the end of July. I would need your car for the full day, dropped off to me. The offer price while not half price is not that far off it. Anyone who has had quotes from detailers will know the pricing structure that is used. Remember this is for a proper machine polish, not just application of a paint cleaner by machine.

On top of that I can do leather treatments, although leather clean is part of the detail offered. The treatment is the application of a conditioner that naurally seals the leather. Especially good on Alpaca/light leathers as it slows down the dye transfer from clothes to seat. If booked at the time I can do this for half price at £20.

My diary is pretty full at the moment, with only the odd day here and there over the next few weeks, but the price stands after July if booked prior to then.

Best Regards, John Thumbs Up

Post #226722 Tue May 26 2009 3:24pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1