RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Tyres and Alignment
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

2nd Rower

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White
Tyres and Alignment

My new General Grabbers have arrived from the US... Customs have raped me and so there isn't the real saving I had hope for Big Cry

I need to get these fitted and the Stealer has told me to use the Bridgestone dealer down the road as they do not have the tyre removing equipment. He still wants to charge half an hour for putting it into and out of the suspension mode for alignment! Does this sound correct, and what are the implications for getting the alignment done whilst not in this special mode?

Post #184967 Tue Aug 26 2008 3:43am
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White
Re: Tyres and Alignment

2nd Rower wrote:
Does this sound correct, and what are the implications for getting the alignment done whilst not in this special mode?

My stealer used it as an excuse not to compensate on a cock up they made on the wheel alignment post steering rack change,..... Bentleigh tyres in your neck of the woods found this out on their geometry system quite quickly (used D3 settings), adjusted it to prevent any further dragging...stealer claimed Bentleigh did not have the eqpt to put it in stress mode, so cannot prove the hassle was down to the stealers...so no compensation Evil or Very Mad So if they get a chance to get wriggle room if you have any probs, they will use it aggresively..

Current rates in Sydney for wheel alignment is $140, had it done 3 weeks ago.. still feels crap even after rechecking on its service last week Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #184970 Tue Aug 26 2008 8:01am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1