RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > RRS TDV8 HSE For Sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Jonty - put your money where your mouth is! Laughing Laughing 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #168869 Wed May 07 2008 3:20pm
PLidds

2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

I'm dealer offered at 42.75K (and happy with that as a first offer but you never take the first offer to start) at present for a late May sale; Gachoud can look into what ever he wants but he has yet to buy; so let us know when you have purchased at 39K and please let us know what quality you get. RRS TDV8 Java/Ebony, Privacy
New Model 07 Mini Cooper S Blue with white stripes
Debating RRS TDV8 in Stornaway or Jag XF SV8?

Post #168910 Wed May 07 2008 10:52pm
gachoud

PLidds wrote:
I'm dealer offered at 42.75K (and happy with that as a first offer but you never take the first offer to start) at present for a late May sale; Gachoud can look into what ever he wants but he has yet to buy; so let us know when you have purchased at 39K and please let us know what quality you get.

Laughing Laughing Laughing £42,750 dealer bid on your TDV8....right.....I'm sure we all believe that !!..... Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #168930 Thu May 08 2008 8:17am
MRBROWN

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

I am with Gachoud on this one...main dealers are offering between 3K and 5K under list for RRS trade in up here...TDV8's some how have been just holding their head above the 40K mark as a starting price on the autotrader for months now. The ones that fall under it or are just above it seem to get snaffled up quickly...those 2,3 and 4K above for the same car dont appear to be shifting.

If I am right in thinking Autobrokers had a 07 tdv8 which overfinch had performed an engine mod to, lowish miles with privacy and sides for 41K which a member on here bought recently Whistle and I was looking at Evil or Very Mad Thumbs Up

The price of many will soon be under 40K given the current financial troubles, depreciation etc and when they are Very Happy I am going to be picking up a nice Stornaway with black interior and factory privacy and taking it to either Overfinch or Hawke for a bit of a tweek....probably Hawke I like the HST look and its cheaper....love the Supersports and Tigers though...may well have to combine Overfinch alloys with HST body.

Roll on the sub 40K TDV8...i am waiting! Whistle

Good luck with your sale though PLidds and apollogies for the hijack of your thread Thumbs Up

Post #168944 Thu May 08 2008 10:01am
Jonty

Location: Sat with my head in my hands wondering what the hell I'm doing

United Kingdom 

Very Annoyed wrote:
Jonty - put your money where your mouth is! Laughing Laughing

wish I could.....Wifey would beat me to within, and then past, an inch of my life Embarassed Embarassed

Off Topic Have just found Number Plate RR54 JON is available though......... Whistle Current: I can't say...Oh the Shame!
Gone: 2003 Audi S4 - 340BHP of Fun Smile
Gone: 2005 RRS SE, Silver, Chrome Mirrors, Tinted with a stupid spare wheel!
Gone: Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro 180bhp
Gone: BMW 535i
Gone: 1985 Audi Quattro Sad Sad
Gone: Subaru Imprezza Turbo (rubbish)

Post #168957 Thu May 08 2008 11:05am
PLidds

gachoud wrote:
PLidds wrote:
I'm dealer offered at 42.75K (and happy with that as a first offer but you never take the first offer to start) at present for a late May sale; Gachoud can look into what ever he wants but he has yet to buy; so let us know when you have purchased at 39K and please let us know what quality you get.

Laughing Laughing Laughing £42,750 dealer bid on your TDV8....right.....I'm sure we all believe that !!..... Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Gachoud, it bitters me to admit but you are right. My broker phoned today and apologiesed for mis-quoting me. He had mixed my price up with a Jag XK 4.2 and I'm looking at a price of 41.25K which I have gone for as i need to collect my new one early next week. So car has now sold. RRS TDV8 Java/Ebony, Privacy

Post #169518 Tue May 13 2008 6:34pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Still did better than 39k though, so good work! Thumbs Up 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #169663 Wed May 14 2008 4:13pm
PLidds

Cheers Shmoogle. RRS TDV8 Java/Ebony, Privacy

Post #169675 Wed May 14 2008 8:28pm
gachoud

PLidds wrote:
gachoud wrote:
PLidds wrote:

Gachoud, it bitters me to admit but you are right. My broker phoned today and apologiesed for mis-quoting me. He had mixed my price up with a Jag XK 4.2 and I'm looking at a price of 41.25K which I have gone for as i need to collect my new one early next week. So car has now sold.

Rolling Eyes ummm interesting how a your car is advertised for sale on ebay at £40,500, the seller's username is a certain plidds...expires at 10.09pm on the 20th May... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Post #170180 Tue May 20 2008 2:22pm
MRBROWN

I noticed it yesterday gachoud up at 41K I think if memory serves Rolling Eyes I assumed it was on a long listing which wasnt removed when car was sold through his broker.

Must be doing 24 hour listings or something reducing by small increments each time.

If you want to sell it to me for a realistic 38K plidds I will be more than willing Thumbs Up

http://www.usedvehicles.landrover.co.uk/co...ID=619887#

same spec isnt it? plus its main dealer and we all know they have a lot of fat within there prices so defo good for sub 41K. I even dare to suggest an offer of 40K cash will get you that car no probs with the safety that if its a dog you can return it! Actually isnt that your car? Doubt you got 41.25 given what they are selling it for!!!! Is it on sale or return?

Its a lovely example (be it without side steps) and if i was you I would want top dollar for it aswell.

Thereis 7 examples of TDV8's on autotrader now for sub 40K starting price...on the flip side though there is also a lot which are up at a much higher price (obviously no rush to sell)...unfortunately for owners the values are beginning to take a nose dive which is good for likes of me who intend on buying and keeping for the long long long term.

Post #170181 Tue May 20 2008 2:43pm
PLidds

Yep, the E-Bay car was mine. Been a nightmare trying to shift this car with a number of dealers bidding but pulling out at last minute. Had to move it as I was collecting new car last week. I sat on my laurels a little with a long standing bid of 42.75K up until a few weeks ago when the whole RRS second hand world went mad. This was then reduced to 41.25K via another dealer who again pulled out with days to go. I eventually sold my car 2 hours prior to colllecting my new one through a dealer who had a buyer lined up for a black/black one - pure luck. Had to take 39.5K in the end but had some riduculous offers over the week as low as £35K from main dealers. Really glad I cancelled my new order and switched to something else although I'll miss my TDV8 massively. RRS TDV8 Java/Ebony, Privacy

Post #170720 Mon May 26 2008 6:33pm
MRBROWN

Glad its sold plidds and hope the Jag XF? is erasing all the bad selling memories of the TDV8?

35K is taking the Censored ...39.5K is good and it sold in time which is main thing.

Post #170749 Tue May 27 2008 9:23am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12