RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > Takla Air Jack Group Buy, Closing Date 04/02/2008 on Disco3
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

MrH

England 
Takla Air Jack Group Buy, Closing Date 04/02/2008 on Disco3

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently running a Group Buy for the Disco3 Forum members and we need to get 10 definite takers by 31st January 2008, we're current'ly 4 people sort so it was suggested I post a link on this Forum as well. The link is: http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic17058.html and the basic details are:

Disconutter wrote:
Right Guys, rather than going out and buying a trolley jack and then a kicking myself a few weeks later for not spending the money on a Talka first off, I thought I'd try and arrange my first Group Buy. The current RRP is £269.80+VAT (£317.02) plus P&P which is £12.00 for mainland UK.

Discounted price, based on at least 10 units, is £233.10+VAT (£273.89) each, plus £12 P&P for UK Mainland. I have set the closing date as the 31st January and agreed with the suppliers to confirm numbers to them 1st Feb. At present they have limited numbers in stock (7 before VA got his), but will be getting a new delivery in April - any orders confirmed by us will be filled when their April delivery arrives. I'll wait for April as I'm in no rush.

To confirm you wish to go ahead, change your registration to Definitely Interested, then send me a PM with your username and full name. I'll reply to you with the details as to how you place the order, I'll mark you down as being confirmed once the supplier confirms to me they have your details.

If you do not wish to go ahead please remember to cancel your registration - thanks.

NoDo$h makes a superior bung for the second exhaust, I'll definitely be going for one when I get my Air Jack, here are the details that he's provided for us - if you want one please contact him directly via PM:

Bungs are £15.50 plus p&p of:

UK £2.50
Mainland Europe £4.00
US, Oz, Gulf States and ZA £6.50

Needless to say, all prices are exclusive of the individual's donation to this site, so please remember to click on the Donate button above so that we can continue making use of this facility for many years to come Thumbs Up

If you are interested in taking this offer up, ideally sign up to the Disco3 forum and sign-up to the group buy, but also please drop me a PM so I can send you details on how to get the special price.

Cheers,
DN

Last edited by MrH on Sat Jan 26 2008 11:07am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #151934 Wed Jan 16 2008 8:15pm
MrH

England 

New closing date: Now set to 4th February 2008 - we still need at least one more taker to get the group discount.

Post #153070 Sat Jan 26 2008 11:06am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1