0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes: 5

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

jpvd

United Kingdom 

Will give it a go...

Already had a new oil pan, filter and oil a few months ago...its after that the troubles started...had to do it since the old pan was leaking, otherwise wouldn't have touched it 🙈🙈🙈😆

Post #636614 Mon Oct 16 2023 1:03am
jpvd

United Kingdom 

Finally fixed my issue (all good so far anyway! - so fingers crossed)

I had my garage do a full flush of the transmission, add two tubes of dr tranny and new oil. Also had them change the diffs and transfer box oils too. It now runs like a dream - butter smooth gear changes, no bouncing of rpm, like new...

Made a massive difference 👍

Next job is a remap for more power and torque, but that can wait for now - spent enough this side of xmas 🙈😂🤦🤦

Post #637070 Sat Nov 04 2023 6:50pm
John R Hickman

England 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 S Santorini Black

Good to hear it's sorted your issues out. I.ve just had a remap and EGR delete done by Superchips and I'm really pleased with it. Really notice the difference from around 1800rpm and the suicide pause when pulling off has gone (Probably EGR delete did that bit). I wasn't really interested in the remap but as it was on offer for £325 all in I had it and I'm happy I did because the real difference is phenomenal when towing the tin tent around, the extra torque has totally transformed it as tow car. 2008 RRS 2.7 TDV6 S Poverty model

Post #637075 Sat Nov 04 2023 10:00pm
Andy K

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

Dr Tranny isn't a forever fix, so you probably want to put some money aside for the day it starts again

Post #637156 Wed Nov 08 2023 8:08pm
jpvd

United Kingdom 

I think it was a mixture of dr tranny and the proper flush. Before the pan and filter was swapped it was running ok, no bouncing. Then after the swap it started playing up, probably because the oil wasn't flushed out and only drained and topped off. The flush got rid of all the old oil

Finger crossed it lasts a good while now. I only do around 6-7k a year so if it lasts another 30k it will see me through for a few years...🤟👍🙈🤞🤞

Post #637160 Wed Nov 08 2023 11:34pm
jpvd

United Kingdom 

John R Hickman wrote:
Good to hear it's sorted your issues out. I.ve just had a remap and EGR delete done by Superchips and I'm really pleased with it. Really notice the difference from around 1800rpm and the suicide pause when pulling off has gone (Probably EGR delete did that bit). I wasn't really interested in the remap but as it was on offer for £325 all in I had it and I'm happy I did because the real difference is phenomenal when towing the tin tent around, the extra torque has totally transformed it as tow car.

Thats good to hear...its amazing how much power it unlocks. My egr is already bypassed, but the ecu still thinks its there, so having the full remap and egr moved from ecu. Been quoted £200, on my doorstep, which I don't think is a bad deal for all that extra power 👍

Post #637161 Wed Nov 08 2023 11:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12