RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Headlight Alignment
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

All headlamp beams are set by computer wizardry before leaving the factory. I have never heard of a LHD vehicle being set as a RHD so I don't think this is your problem Sportman.

Our headlamp problems are down to the fact that they are a damm site brighter than most other cars on the road. Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #88429 Wed Feb 28 2007 11:18pm
TurnDevil

2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

ENVOY wrote:
Mine seem to be the opposite, they seem to low on dipped, yet i do get flashed when i have my driving lights on

Same for me in France - always flashed but I can only see about 50 feet infront of the car, how do I change the hight?

Post #238767 Fri Oct 02 2009 12:40am
Supacat

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

shmoogle wrote:
I do what TB says actually anfd flash them back... ok, so it might make them veer off the road into a hedge, but at least they'll know the error of their ways! Thumbs Up

Same here but I have also been experimenting with dropping to sidelights and then back to dipped instead, seems to serve the same purpose of showing them you are only on dipped but without the possible consequences of them side swiping you as you pass.

Post #238913 Sat Oct 03 2009 5:29am
japaaa

Brazil 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Factory settings are for RHD. LHD must change the bean pan to LHD.
There's a lever inside headlamp that changes the setting. Check out this video that teaches how to change *7:00 min http://youtu.be/SGIXBgAoLOQ

Here's another video explaining the AFS system. If you have the wrong setting the "country light" explains why your getting flashed by opposite drivers! Thumbs Up
http://youtu.be/Cu_0G9QtAMo 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
Black Java, Luxury Pack, 20' Stomers, Armored

Post #440162 Tue Oct 21 2014 11:41pm
HughN

Wales 

[Ignoring the spam].

I seem to remember reading an article about the RRS when it first came out where the journalist was stopped by the Police on the motorway for having lights on main beam - they weren't, and the traffic cop had to go away scratching his head when it was shown they were adjusted fully-downwards.

I don't flash drivers anymore - at least after an incident about twenty years ago when I was driving a hired white FIAT Uno round the Periphique in Paris. Some big flash car was driving erratically and cut me up so I let them have full beam... ...probably blinded the driver.

Post #540737 Mon Nov 13 2017 7:35am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123