RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Where to get one
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Buster007

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

You bought from LR and they took your money. They decided to outsource the warranty if the warranty company decided not to cover it then that’s LR’s problem not yours! I really don’t know how they get away with it? Maybe because it’s a design fault they won’t cover it but then that’s exactly why LR should put it right! I’d have been stamping both feet up and down their showroom on a busy weekend... Laughing

Gives nobody on here any confidence to go buy a new or approved car from LR, may as well buy privately save £5 / £7k for repairs that LR & their third party warranty’s don’t cover!

Seriously for the money you personally spend with them they should’ve really looked after you and supplied and fitted FOC on the spot for what it would’ve cost them and the time it would’ve taken! Then you’d have been really happy and told everyone how great they are, someone on here may have gone and spent another £80+k with them!

Make a note of this and use it if you have any other problems and need something! It’s not good enough IMHO, tell them that that you feel very disappointed and that they have let you down (I find that always gets a positive response!) Cheers Laurence.

Post #573594 Mon Jan 21 2019 10:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12