Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > pre heater not working with command from Britpart
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Goose

Belgium 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Baltic Blue
pre heater not working with command from Britpart

Hi,

Ive just got the box from britpart and that is working fine, start up but gows out 3 times, but I cleaned the webasto unit inside, cleaned chambers and al the other parts working fine but I have no fuel (diesel) comming out the inlet from the webasto so there is a pomp that pomps the fuel up were can I find this pomp on my RRS? has any one have a picture and id were to look for this pomp so I can test this pomp! fuses checked no indication on the dash and reset done.

Just to inform you that I think that this webasto has not worked before install from britpart Confused

Post #510800 Sat Nov 26 2016 1:05pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

The pump is underneath the car, just in front of the gearbox support crossmember. It's about 7cm long and about 4cm wide. Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #510808 Sat Nov 26 2016 3:34pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Andy K

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

the pumps not that far from the fuel filter

Post #510814 Sat Nov 26 2016 4:41pm
Goose

Okey I will check this on monday, anyone has a id how this pomp is activated ! By relay with a fuse between and yes were to find ore is the webasto giving a inpuls on this pomp! Any one has a diagram from this system?

Post #510828 Sat Nov 26 2016 8:20pm
Goose

Okey Feedback about this pump I found the pump and started ths webasto the pump is not working dont here ore feel this pump working, ive checked this pump but its works with impuls so dont work on 12v, if I started the webasto system ive checked were the fuel going in the webast no fuel. Ive checked with a v meter on the pump conection and messures 9V,
How can I check this pomp! Is it enough to say if you dont feel it pumping the pump is dead ore what kind of voltage must I messure on the connector on this pump?

Post #511234 Wed Nov 30 2016 9:30pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 

When going through the process of starting, the FBH will first fire up the glowplug and the combustion fan in the FBH. The fuel pump does not come on until the glow plug has reached temperature.

You can force the pump to run by powering it up. I've not checked if it's 12v, but I would have thought it would be. I'll have to check. Bodsys Brake Bible
Software Updates Contact me
RRS Timed Heat/Remote kits - Contact me
BAS Engine Re-maps/ EGR Blank EuIII and EuIV
Clock On The Dash/ SNOTM /3Flash / BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes read\ Gearbox Reset
See it HERE

Post #511241 Wed Nov 30 2016 10:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Goose

Just to give you feedback today I diagnostic the problem with a computer and find out that the themperature sensor has to be changed , he will give the signal to go in action to the fuel pomp, so ordered it today and wil be delivered tomorow ore monday.

Post #511282 Thu Dec 01 2016 2:17pm
Goose

Update I just changed the temperture sensor and did a reset disconect battery and held the two poles together for ten seconds after reconnecd and starting the system webasto it worked for only 1 min, I must go to the garage to connect the computer and he must say to the car you have a new sensor and than it will hopefully works. I will give feedback later.

Post #511607 Mon Dec 05 2016 7:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1