RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > What models are forum members buying?
what model have members bought or thinking of buying?
HSE
32%
 32%  [12]
HSE Dynamic
27%
 27%  [10]
Autobiography
40%
 40%  [15]
Total Votes: 37

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

I admit the DS HSE lux test car with 2.2 engine and 20" wheels I wasn't sure but the ingenium HSE I have now is spot on Thumbs Up

It's £20k cheaper than the RRS so yes I expected it to feel cheaper but I'm not disappointed compared to the MY13 Black Edition I had before (sorry Fkarim) Embarassed

I now have auto high beam, 45mpg, smoother ride than both pervious RRSs, more legroom in back, panoramic roof, auto stop/start, less engine/road noise, etc and saved £20k although after depreciation on last 2 RRSs that's small change Big Cry Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #476906 Sun Oct 18 2015 1:07pm
forest172

United Kingdom 

Yes the fact that the new engine was being introduced did slightly cheese me off. My dad has had his evoque since September with the new engine and i agree it's more refined and smoother. But is only achieving 4 more mpg than my sdv6 on the same daily commute I think he expected more. I've never owned a rrs1 so can't compare

I do find it strange how the disco sport hse gets ahba and lane change warning, but the rrs2 hse doesn't. Even my dad's evoque se tech gets land change. But the standard memory seats make up for those options missing

The 2nd row leg room on disco sport is brilliant. Don't know how they manage that in a mid sized suv

I don't miss panoramic roof always had the blind closed on my previous disco sport and evoque pure.

Post #476911 Sun Oct 18 2015 1:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123