RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > BBS & BAS 2010 D4 & RRS Mapping capability news
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

bellautos

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Cairns Blue
BBS & BAS 2010 D4 & RRS Mapping capability news

Although you may not know this, but for some time BBS (Colin) and my self at BAS have agreed to join forces and share our collective knowledge and understanding.

This collaboration has already provided massive benefits and advancements to us both and now that BBS have concluded with the exhaustive task of providing Full vehicle flashing capabilities on their system, which had bogged them down for quite some.

They are at a stage where they can now apply themselves far more greatly into making the most of our partnering.

This starting of course with BBS implementing the ability for their own MSV-2 system owners to purchase performance or economy maps from them that we at BAS will provide, which is now only but a week or two away from main stream introduction and has been mentioned/asked for before on the Disco 3 forum.

However this is but the start, because quite rapidly there will be another interesting development that will also be reaching conclusion that we have decided to announce.

BBS are going to supply me with a specially tailored variation of their well known and respected Nano and Extreme vehicle servers. Badged under my own name, and supplied exclusively by me, these will be pre configured in such a way that they will provide my customers with all the requisite ability required for the writing of standard Engine Management maps as well as my specially modified / tuned ones, either with a PC attached or in stand alone mode much like how the the current BAS box works but with a twist.

Unlike no other solution before it,
This new unit will uniquely also be capable of programming all 2010 and on models by OBD, including of course the Discovery 4's 3.0L TDV6 and RRS 3.0L TDV6 and the new Supercharged 5.0L as well as the existing the Puma Defender etc.

By our joint collaborative venture therefore, it will then not only be possible to purchase a Remap tuning box from me that will allow the performance enhancing of all LR vehicles, but that box can be later also be upgraded to full diagnostic capability if desired.

Pete 

Post #243058 Tue Nov 17 2009 11:55pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1