RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > James & The Team at CHPR (now Lookers Park Royal)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

leedsunited

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
James & The Team at CHPR (now Lookers Park Royal)

As some of you will know i have had some major trials and tribulations over the last 3 months due to theft of my RRS however i must share with you my absolute respect and praise for James and his team at CHPR over this period.

We hear the word "stealer" mentioned many times but in James and the team (Spencer in particular) i will never allow that word to be mentioned, during what can only be described as a time of absoulute hell with many factors transpiring against me he has kept me sane and always been there to assist, he has put me in a new car and has acted as the ultimate proffesional in dealing with other issues relating to the theft.

James you are a credit to your industry, had you and the team not been there i am not sure what i would have done and i can not thank you enough Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down

I will be writing to your MD and Land Rover to inform them what a great representative you have been.

Many many thanks

Post #214008 Thu Feb 26 2009 5:45pm
Jonty

Location: Sat with my head in my hands wondering what the hell I'm doing

United Kingdom 

Top Praise Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Well done CHPR Bow down Bow down Current: I can't say...Oh the Shame!
Gone: 2003 Audi S4 - 340BHP of Fun Smile
Gone: 2005 RRS SE, Silver, Chrome Mirrors, Tinted with a stupid spare wheel!
Gone: Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro 180bhp
Gone: BMW 535i
Gone: 1985 Audi Quattro Sad Sad
Gone: Subaru Imprezza Turbo (rubbish)

Post #214009 Thu Feb 26 2009 5:51pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

Thumbs Up 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #214011 Thu Feb 26 2009 5:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

Leeds,

Only too pleased to help. I cannot imagine how stressful it must have been for you, and anything we could do to reduce that stress was a real pleasure. Thumbs Up

I've learned to accept the term Stealer in forum banter, but fortunately you know that we can't all be tared with the same brush! Laughing

I think you'll be opening a nice bottle of red tonight and relaxing?

Speak soon,

James Thumbs Up

Post #214012 Thu Feb 26 2009 6:04pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

Good praise and obviously well deserved.

Bow down Bow down Bow down Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #214029 Thu Feb 26 2009 7:07pm
JayMann

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

Well done CHPR Thumbs Up RRS TDV6 Gone but still around
SL55 AMG
760Li Alpina
BMW 535D M Sport
BMW X6 XDrive35D
BMW 320D Coupe M Sport
And A Van For Rex!

WINNER - 2008's Idler Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Comedian Of The Year
WINNER - 2008's Funniest Incident

I love boobies i love boobies i love boobies cuz i'm a big kid now! (Come on everybody sing with me you know the words!)

Post #214035 Thu Feb 26 2009 7:36pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I concur with what Leeds says - I don't think I have ever referred to CHPR or my local dealer as "stealers" -from both companies have only ever received excellent and professional service from all the staff - the companies are not related either.
I saw the newly decorated showroom this afternoon and it is very smart and a big improement on the previous décor 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Fri Feb 27 2009 10:45am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #214042 Thu Feb 26 2009 8:38pm
oilman151

Wales 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Java Black

I'll second & third all of the above. James & the guys at CHPR are a credit to their profession and a breath of fresh air in an industry ripe with "stealers".
You guys are TOP DEALERS..... (and that's no reference to drugs or anything.... honest!!) Shocked Range Rover Evoque 5 door on order.
2006Java/Alpaca/4.4HSE/PTIS/Tracker/pp/Tasmods/Black side repeaters/Custom exhaust (gone but not forgotten!)
Land Rover Defender 110 CSW 200 TDi blue (Offroad prep'ed).
Citroen C4 Grand Picasso
Aston Martin DB9 Tungsten Silver
Another Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (Christinemobile)
1990 Mini Cooper SE - classic! (now sold)
New addition - 1972 Triumph Stag Pimento Red

Post #214043 Thu Feb 26 2009 8:46pm
Red1903

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Java Black

So refreshing to hear about such a positive relationship between customer and dealer Thumbs Up

You enjoy that new car of yours Leedsunited, it sounds like you have been through a pretty rough time.

James and the staff at CHPR.....I take my hat off to the lot of you Thumbs Up

Post #214045 Thu Feb 26 2009 9:06pm
NickM

United Kingdom 

I can't agree with the above - their LR flag outside the showroom makes too much noise in the wind and it really is offensive to my ears, and it's not a harmonious environment for the birds of acton....oh ok, they're a good dealer....nothing bad to say about them Thumbs Up

Post #214051 Thu Feb 26 2009 11:27pm
Bobby

Malaysia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

I hope the team at rrsport.co.uk have been equally helpful! Smile Malaysia Boleh!
4.2SC Chawton White, Stormers
Tasmod's Sills, Wind Deflectors, LR Sills
Clear Side Repeaters, Towbar
Larini Sports Exhaust, K&N Air Filter

Post #214054 Fri Feb 27 2009 12:00am
Ruffneckz

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I couldn't agree more regarding James at CHPR, top bloke. Bow down Bow down Bow down Bow down
Was incredibly helpful, but more importantly honest regarding purchasing a FFRR for my sister, and an issue I thought I had with my car, (simple wheel balance sorted it).
Have never had any contact from my "stealer" since I collected the car in March 08 and really don't think I was missing much (Hunters Guildford), can't wait to have the baby serviced at the end of March at CHPR, and I shall be putting my £1000 deposit on the new S/C then, as long as it gets the interior it so desperately needs and deserves.....it is refundable, James?
So pull all the stops out for me, mate. 2008 RRS S/C, Java Black/Ebony Sports Seats, Side Steps, Zebrano, Privacy Glass, Premium ICE, Hybrid TV, 22" Black/Polish Stormers.

Post #214061 Fri Feb 27 2009 6:13am
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

i have to disagree with all the above ! Evil or Very Mad James is such a snob he sells only RHD cars !!!! Shocked

Laughing Sorry James no offence - i am joking - i wish you could be my dealer here in the Fatherland Thumbs Up 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #214068 Fri Feb 27 2009 8:54am
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

I've never had the pleasure but I will probably buy an export RRS from James next time around.

James, the word 'Stealer' is generally used by those who have poor experiences with their dealers.

It's great to hear a consistant stream of praise from the forum and I also hope that CHPR have found it hugely beneficial to be a forum sponsor.

Great work all round.

And remember, you have an award to defend for 2009 so keep up the great work Thumbs Up Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #214072 Fri Feb 27 2009 9:20am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Guys I think the whole sales team at CHPR work darned hard to get our business - hosting meets and giving freely of advice, I hope the extra business they have got for Land Rover has been worth the cost of being a forum sponsor. I would never have brought my business the CHPR team had I not dealt with Kam who linked me up with James' team. As somebody who is a frequent visitor to the big smoke I really appreciate being able to leave my car with CHPR while I'm visiting, getting it serviced or accessories fitted AND to leave it overnight in relative safety then collecting it the next day ready to head back north. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #214112 Fri Feb 27 2009 1:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>