RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Someone gone mad or just taking the proverbial...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Rob_J

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Someone gone mad or just taking the proverbial...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Range-Rover-Sport-Un...dZViewItem HSE TD6 (Java Black/Ivory)
911GT3 (Guards Red, carbon interior)
ElanSE (BRG)
Panamera Turbo S
Boxster S

Post #6683 Fri Dec 02 2005 9:46am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

No - you are bidding on a build slot with a final payment to of £45000 due on delivery

Quote:
You are bidding to beat the 5 month waiting list for a brand new unregistered Range Rover Sport HSE TDV6. This car is awesome, finished in Java Black with Ebony Black premium leather interior, 19" Alloys, extra's are an electric tilt/slide sunroof, Privacy glass, detachable towbar, integrated bluetooth phone, adaptive Bi-xenon lights. standard fittings include Touch screen sat nav, climate control, air con, cruise, heated electric front and rear seats, Harmon Kardon premium sound system, multi function steering wheel and on board computer. I ordered the car from a Mayfair based Main Land Rover dealer back in August and the due date for delivery is the 19th December 2005, this car is unregistered, there will be a payment of £45295.00 due when the car is delivered, You are bidding to buy my build slot to beat the waiting list. I have included some photos of the car, (obviously not the actual one) in the listing. The reg date shown above is only so the vehicle can be listed IT IS UNREGISTERED. I am advertising elsewhere so reserve the right to remove from the auction at any time.

It has a weedy little 3cc engine - if it had been a 10cc then it might have been described as musical!!
I see that at £6300 the reserve has been met but it was lowered, I wonder how much it was set at originally. Lordy they need only have paid £500 to findmyrangerover.com and had a physical car, if they are that desperate.!
Whoever is selling I suspect bought speculatively............. bet they only paid a £1000 or £2000 desposit too, nice easy money if you can get it. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Fri Dec 02 2005 11:51am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #6687 Fri Dec 02 2005 10:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MDP

United Kingdom 

Unbelievable Shocked

£6300 FOR A BUILD SLOT Shocked

So someone is going to pay approx £51 - £52k for a TDV6 Shocked

For £6 or £7k more ( peanuts ) they could be driving away in a SUPERCHARGED - they must be bonkers Shocked

There are physical cars out there - whats up with people - LAZY FAT CATS Shocked 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #6699 Fri Dec 02 2005 11:50am
MDP

United Kingdom 

I have just checked ebay and the highest bidder is from Luxemberg ? Why does he/she want a right hand drive so desperately & at such cost ? 

Post #6700 Fri Dec 02 2005 11:52am
MDP

United Kingdom 

It is possible to contact the ebay member ( bidder ) - maybe I should - but then it would make them so depressed. I thought about passing on a link to the forum - but ? Hey maybe this person cant read english very well & thinks they are buying a new sport for £6300 Laughing - OH DEAR 

Post #6702 Fri Dec 02 2005 11:56am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

It's also a little unfair that the pics are of a SC and not a diesel. For every fool there's a hundred people willing to take advantage of them.... 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #6705 Fri Dec 02 2005 12:00pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I dare you Martin!

It maybe the buyer lives in Japan or South Africa or somewhere else that drives on the left and they cannot yet get them in their market - I think that the Aussies and Kiwis are still waiting for RRS's to appear on their turf. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #6710 Fri Dec 02 2005 12:17pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Bobby

Malaysia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

Tim in Scotland wrote:
I dare you Martin!

It maybe the buyer lives in Japan or South Africa or somewhere else that drives on the left and they cannot yet get them in their market - I think that the Aussies and Kiwis are still waiting for RRS's to appear on their turf.

The Aussies already have them, Tim. Malaysia Boleh!
4.2SC Chawton White, Stormers
Tasmod's Sills, Wind Deflectors, LR Sills
Clear Side Repeaters, Towbar
Larini Sports Exhaust, K&N Air Filter

Post #6714 Fri Dec 02 2005 12:46pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1