RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > RRS L320 Passenger seat
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Hoverdroid

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
RRS L320 Passenger seat

Hi everyone, having a nightmare with this RRS. I'll explain briefly, On Ebay i ordered a passenger seat which i paid for and it never arrived, Ebay refunded. Ok if that wasnt hassle enough i ordered another passenger seat from a different Ebayer, paid and its looking to be the same scenario. Frustrating indeed.

So, whats wrong with the seat thats in the car. Ok, i bought this car knowing it needed work but that was mainly on the dodgy 2.7 lump that was dead. Upon looking in the car i noticed the switch on the passnger seat loose and so i popped of the side panel and well someone had cut the switch wires. On further investigation it is clear they have had this seat apart as under the seat is a load of connection plugs Loose (unconnected). There is a large multiplug there with a screwbolt which is the car harness to seat.

There are no modules of any kind under neath (should there be?) being a heated seat i would of thought there should of been. I have no idea where these plugs go. I can see the seat belt pre-tensioner cable (unplugged) and the side airbag connector (unplugged) and so this pile of unplugged cables baffles me as and to why everything is like this. I cannot find a photo or wiring to clearly explain the configuration or indicate what cable goes where. Can anyone shed any light as to what cable goes where, Does anyone have a photo of the connectors/plugs all in there proper place?

I've got numerous wiring diagrams that do not indicate any plug locations so they dont help.

Any idea's ?

Sorry for the long intro Smile

Post #641257 Thu Apr 18 2024 5:13pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1