Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L461) > Salary Sacrifice
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

g5und

United Kingdom 

Pat wrote:
g5und wrote:
Did you order through Tusker by any chance? Mine went through their system and changed to 'On Order' yesterday but not indication on timings yet. I have an iX3 on lease with them due to end in March 24 which they've said I can keep hold of until the RR arrives.

I have ordered through Tusker in January and within a few days my order status went to ‘On Order Awaiting Build Slot’

The Tusker site said to expect a 54 week delivery, but once the order was placed, their estimated delivery time is late July 2024.

I’ve since got the order number and spoke with the dealer and he advised of long delays with the P440e due to the semiconductor shortage but I’ve read supplies are meant to be improving.

In the meantime I’m looking at refinancing my balloon payment on the Velar, or JLR finance are meant to be offering me an extension on my current PCP by means of a new HP agreement but I’ve not heard back from them.

I just received an email from Tusker last night stating there’s been a price increase and a member of their team will be in contact shortly… did you get the same by any chance?

Post #632742 Fri Apr 28 2023 8:54am
Pat

United Kingdom 

I’ve not heard anything from Tusker as yet but I know the quote I have will need to increase to cover the extra £5k. 2023 P440e SE Dynamic (ordered Jan. 2023 - delivery expected July 2024!)
2019 P250 SE Dynamic Velar
2015 Evoque
2012 Evoque

Post #632745 Fri Apr 28 2023 3:20pm
g5und

United Kingdom 

I spoke with them earlier and have decided to cancel. Looking at the new X5 50e instead.

Post #632746 Fri Apr 28 2023 3:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12