RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > no suspension
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

dulcie

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
no suspension

evening everyone,its been a while since I was on this site as I garaged my range rover sports 2006 now I want to use her theres no suspension ...so far fault codes arec1a20 and c1131 ,,I took the compressor off which is an upgraded amk that was replaced about three years ago from the receipts cant find the receipts its from memory ,,,anyway I replaced the filters and granules and the compressor seemed healthy put it back on bessy cleared the fault codes and the compressor fired up for about five seconds then cut out fault codes came back took the block off which is about a foot in front of the compressor and noticed a buildup of white powder like a mini mountain on one side of the air pipe to air tank connection on the air block after reading up in the lr manual it said the car has to be jacked up before inflating the suspension then lowered once the suspension is inflated can someone please advise me before I replace the valve block and go through the process of clearing fault codes and back to square one I am using the latest I carsoft diagnostic tool I cant measure how much air is coming out of the compressor other than saying I can feel the air from six inches away if I hold my hand in front of the outlet pipe of the compressor thank you all for your guidance and hello to those I have had previous messages and helps from the other year one love.

Post #594403 Wed Feb 05 2020 5:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1