Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > MY18 Questions
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Violetpiano

United Kingdom 
MY18 Questions

Hi,

Some help please. Had my SVR for a couple of days and struggling with sorting out a couple of things.

Download Contacts: I have checked and the "download contacts" is switched on. Contacts are on my phone (iPhone) and not on the SIM card. Have disconnected and reconnected my phone several times but still can not get contacts to download. I can access them via inControl though.

Safety Camera Alert: Can you turn the sound down for this? It is useful, especially around town and I know it can be switched off but I just want to turn down the sound of the beep. Just annoyingly too loud.

Lower Screen: There is just too much going on in the car and for me that is just a distraction. Can the lower screen be put into any stealth mode without having to switch of any of the functions?

HUD: I know this can be moved up and down but can it be moved left / right? I just prefer the info to be offset from right ahead of me as I find this a bit of a distraction.

Thanks in advance for any help / insight with the above.

Cheers
Jas Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #550324 Sat Mar 03 2018 11:23am
bruntyy

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

Hi Jas!!

I’ve had mine a few days now and wow it’s amazing isn’t it!!

I have to say too, I live in deepest darkest Devon and wow it handled the snow amazingly well!

I have Seems few people moaning about the exhaust. If you use the padels you can get a lot of cracks and pops, the same as you could in my old FType!

The couple of questions you asked.

I had the same issue with my contacts not downloading, I started again (forgot the device on both car and phone) and it worked straight away! You can also go on your phone Bluetooth settings on ‘Range Rover sport’ press the ‘i’ and make sure sync contacts is clicked!

Lower screen,,, you can hide all the options so it just displays the back ground. But when you turn the main screen off your right it stays on, rather than going blank.

HUD.. yes only believe you can move it up and down!

Camera alert, yes I believe this is just on/off. I’ll have a look at this In more detail tomorrow though!

Thanks
Brunty

Post #550375 Sat Mar 03 2018 11:32pm
Violetpiano

United Kingdom 

Hi Brunty,

Many thanks. Contact download issue fixed.

Spent quite a bit of time yesterday and happier with the settings and managed to set things up so there is not so much going on.

Figured out how to switch off the speed alters but I don't think you can change the volume of the beeps.

The sound - the elephant in the room. Yes you can get it to pop and crackle but as you say, it sounds like the F Type, which did not sound anything like the previous SVR.

Thanks
Jas Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #550422 Sun Mar 04 2018 2:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1