RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Spotted > Guess who drives a Vesuvius RRS?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

rgbyhkr

Guess who drives a Vesuvius RRS?

I'm guessing most of the folks here are from outside the US, so this may mean very little to those folks, but US owners will find this amusing. I just flipped over to ESPNEWS. They made brief mention of the TO arbitration hearing in Philly. As they're talking the video they're showing is of him getting out of his vehicle. And yes, you guessed it, it was a Vesuvius RRS. It was apparently new given what appeared to be a temporary tag. Aren't you glad he's part of the club now?

Laughing

Jeff

Post #5444 Sat Nov 19 2005 12:05am
rgbyhkr

By the way, just in case any of you out of US folks are confused, TO = Terrell Owens. He's a malcontent football player (american football, of course) who's currently in a dispute with his team over a suspension they gave him.

Jeff

Post #5445 Sat Nov 19 2005 12:41am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Thanks for clarifying the posting Jeff................... I've posted a reply on another forum asking for an explanation as to how I could be in 2 places at once and driving two different RRSports at the same time 4000 miles apart................. TO/ Tim Oliver Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #5452 Sat Nov 19 2005 10:29am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
rgbyhkr

Well, Tim, hopefully you'd garner better press than Owens has over here. Of course, it has definitely been self-induced. Next thing you know Paris Hilton will be driving one as an indicator that it's really in style... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #5459 Sat Nov 19 2005 2:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1