RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Getting fed up with the constant issues...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jpegnall

United Kingdom 
Getting fed up with the constant issues...

RRS 2016 autobiography, had it 14 months now, although it seems to live at the dealership while I drive around in a crappy entry level jag.

1) The fuel tank was replaced within the first two months;
2) The rear seats were replaced due to a quality control issue (leather not fitted correctly);
3) We have a reoccurring fault with an airbag light which resets itself but keeps returning;
4) We had a front leaking differential which was replaced;
5) We had part of the refitted fuel tank fixed due to loud squeaking that was coming from the car - turns out the refitted fuel tank wasn't fitted properly;
6) Our air conditioning system stinks of cat urine, despite the cause being confirmed as a fault, the changes and air conditioning service have not improved the smell at all and it isn't just limited to when it is first on now either;
7) When the car was with Land Rover for item 5), it was returned with light scratches on the rear passenger side door and the car has been back in a bad state interior wise on several occasions - mainly oily muck on the treat plates.

I love the car when it is working, but it has got to the point now where it is ridiculous, driving round in a 80k car that stinks of cat Censored with an air light bag coming on every couple of weeks.

I'd never own one of these outside the warranty period. Have I just been unlucky, or is this par for the course on this car...

Post #530099 Tue Jul 11 2017 11:27am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

You are not unlucky as we have seen other posts like this on the forum, but then also you are not exactly receiving professional back-up from either the dealership or Land Rover.

Suggest that if you have a finance agreement on the car that you contact the finance company and ask them for guidance as well.

Regarding the AC, sounds like you need to get an independent ventilation/ air con/ refrigeration expert in to look over the car You need to tell the dealership that you are having an independent expert to look over the car's ventilation system and then you will present the bill to them as they are incapable of curio get the issue. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #530102 Tue Jul 11 2017 12:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1