RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Turkey - Alanya
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

kam100

United Kingdom 
Turkey - Alanya

Just come back from here and the economy and property prices are booming..

Not sure if there are any property investors on here, but may be worth a look if you are into this kind of thing, or are looking for a nice 2nd holiday villa/apartment.

Of particular interest is this development:
www.goldcity.com.tr

Who are selling apartments in a 5* hotel resort with all facilities with amazing views. Also many apartments/villas available at cheap prices as compared to other european destinations, with much better prospects of capital growth with the amount of development that the Turkish Government are ploughing into the region as well as intena. Have close links with the managing partners of this development and can get preferential rates on these properties, so would be happy to give contact names etc..

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM will be more then happy to pass forward details/contacts for this region who are trustable and have a good knowledge of the local area.

Only 3-4 hrs flight from UK and warm climate most year round with relatively low risk of earth movement or tidal waves due to the calm mediteranean climate. Locals are very friendly too, and the £ carries quite a bit of weight. If you open a bank account at their banks in Lira, the interest rate is 15% on deposited amounts! they have HSBC there! that in itself is a strong incentive. We liked it very much, and are committing to a place there i think, is definitely worth considering in our view.
Payment terms are flexible with future build dates, and the level of work and quality is brilliant.
Flights are dirt cheap too, we just went for 5 nights, with beach front hotel half board, for £220 a head!

Post #5226 Tue Nov 15 2005 1:25pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Yes i do wish i had my RRS with me, would have had a lot of fun i bet!

Post #5246 Wed Nov 16 2005 3:00am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1