RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [SOLD] 2013 RRS SDV6 HSE Black Edition (Pic Heavy!)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 4 1234>

fkarim

United Kingdom 
[SOLD] 2013 RRS SDV6 HSE Black Edition (Pic Heavy!)

[For Sale] 2013 RRS SDV6 HSE Black Ed (Pic Heavy!)

New one will be arriving in September so offering my RRS here first before I put it on Autotrader and/or eBay.

Basics:
- 13 Plate HSE Black Edition
- 3.0 SDV6 (Sequential Twin Turbo) 255BHP
- 8 Speed Gearbox (Rotary Gear Selector) with Sport Mode, Pedals on Steering Wheel for Up/Down Gear Shift
- Dynamic Mode on Terrain Response Control
- Current Mileage Just Under 19,400
- Orkney Grey Metallic Exterior
- Ivory Interior, Oxford Perforated Leather, Dark Brown Anigre Pack
- Privacy Glass
- Electric One Piece Tailgate
- Xenon Headlamps with LEDs
- Side Steps
- Mud Flaps
- Last updated model before the new shape so came with lots of toys as standard
- Excellent Condition Mechanically and Cosmetically Inside Out (See Pictures)
- Over 7 Months (At The Time of Posting This Ad) Original Warranty Still Remaining

History:
- Registered 27th March 2013
- I am the 2nd owner, bought it from forum sponsor dealer Hadley Green Barnet (now Grange Barnet) in early December 2013 at just over 8 months old with just under 5,000 miles on the clock
- Manufacturer's 3 Year Warranty Expires 27th Marh 2016
- First Service 26th March 2014 at 6,132 miles (Supplying Dealer Grange Barnet)
- Second Service 25th March 2015 at 14,914 miles (Another Forum Sponsor, Lookers Park Royal)
- Third Service and First MoT Due on 27th March 2016

Details:
- 20" 5 Spoke Style 6 Wheels (all 4 have kerb marks but only cosmetic, no "real" damage)
- 275/40/20 Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico Tyres with 6mm Tread All Around
- Unused Space Saver Spare Wheel/Tyre
- Plenty of Life Remaining on All Brake Pads
- Timed Climate
- *Remote Park Heating. I added this myself and will sell the components separately - NOT included in the price unless negotiated
- Dual Bluetooth Interface (can connect a phone for calls and a different music device simultaneously)
- Logic 7 Audio System: Can Download 10 CDs + 1 CD/DVD Physically in the DVD Drive, Bluetooth, Aux Cable Connection, USB, iPod etc.
- DVD Based Navigation System (no more worn out discs to replace!) with Ability to Upload POIs via USB
- Dual View Infotainment Screen
- Digital TV
- Rear View (Parking) Camera
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Centre Electric Cool Box
- Heated Front & Rear Seats, Electrically Adjustable with Memory Function for Driver's Seat
- Ambient Interior Lighting
- "Follow Me Home" Headlamps and Reverse Lights
- Theft Protected Rear Lights
- Misfuelling Device and Reset Tool
- All 3 Wiper Blades Changed 3/4 Months Ago

Vehicle Care:
- ALWAYS fed it Shell V Power Nitro+ Diesel with the exception of one tank of BP Ultimate Diesel when I was running low on fuel abroad and didn't want to risk it
- Hunter 4 Wheel Alignment and Wheel Balancing done twice a year when I switch between summer and winter tyres
- I have IIDTool Bluetooth and plug it in every 2-3 weeks to check faults. There haven't been ANY since December 2014 (see "Work Done" section)
- Due to being used less during the week, it has been on my Ctek trickle charger which has kept the battery in great condition, especially during Winter months
- Normally I am not fussed but had protection detail carried out on it last Autumn in preparation of a ski trip last Winter
- ALWAYS taken to the same hand car wash because they use snowfoam, 2 bucket method, towel and blow drying
- I have a separate set of carpet mats that I use in Winter so the Summer set is in a very good condition
- Used protectors under child seats to avoid damage to leather
- Used seat back protectors since I bought the car and it has protected the backs of front seats from those little feet

Work Done (All Under Warranty and at Supplying Main Dealer):
- Replaced Glow Plug Control Module in February 2014. No repeat of the problem since then.
- Replaced Oil Temperature & Level Sensor and a seal in December 2014. Embarked on a 2,000+ mile ski holiday the day after the car came back so safe to say it's fixed Laughing

Really no issues other than the above 2 and even those were not crippling (I only used LR Assitance to get ahead in dealer workshop queue).
We have been on several long trips in this car and it has been nothing but brilliant.

Price/Availability/Location:
- Price 40,750.
- Valued it at Confused.com, Parker and Glass. Looked at Autotrader for 13 plate cars with similar mileage anywhere in the country. Don't have current p/ex offers yet but got offers from 2 local LR dealers in March. I believe I am being realistic by asking for a significantly lower price than ALL these sources I mentioned, despite the superb condition it's in.
- Available 1st/2nd week of September. Will consider letting it go earlier if I can get a good price.
- Located in North West London.
- PM me to arrange viewing or for any further details.

Mentioned or Possibly Visible in Pictures but NOT Included in the Price:
- Remote park Heating
- The hardwired Blackvue Dash Cam visible in any pictures
- Fire Extinguisher
- IIDTool
- Rubber Boot Mat
- The Additional Carpet Mat Set
- Seat Protectors

Extras That I am Planning to Sell Separately:
- Set of 275/40/20 Vredestein Wintrac Xtreme 4 Winter Tyres with 8mm Tread All Around [SOLD]
- Land Rover Snow Traction System Adjusted and Ready for the Above Tyre/Wheel Size (only ever put on once for testing/practice) [SOLD]
- RLD Spare Wheel Protector[SOLD]
- Remote Park Heating Components [SOLD]
- IIDTool Bluetooth [NOT FOR SALE]
- Rubber Boot Mat [SOLD]
- Black Carpet Mats [SOLD]
- Nutmeg Carpet Mats
- 2 x Pairs of Whitefire Wireless Headphones [SOLD]

Photos:

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
[/s] Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone
Gone: MY13 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition, Orkney Grey/Ivory
Gone: MY09 RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black/Almond

Last edited by fkarim on Sun Sep 20 2015 9:14am. Edited 10 times in total

Post #469967 Sun Aug 09 2015 8:51pm
Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

My fav colour although I am slightly biased Laughing Good luck with the sale and first dibs on your remote park heating receiver and aerial please Thumbs Up 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #469972 Sun Aug 09 2015 9:13pm
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Nice clean car. Good luck with the sale Thumbs Up

Post #469978 Sun Aug 09 2015 9:32pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Buckster, sure, unless a private buyer wants and pays for it with the car. Will definitely take the parts out if I have to go down the p/ex route. Dealers told me they will not consider it when giving a part exchange price so why include for free when I added it on top?

Ady, thanks, definitely need luck, especially seeing others' excellent cars unsold here for a long time. TBH when taking the pictures even I was surprised at how clean it has stayed with little or no effort on my part. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone

Post #469981 Sun Aug 09 2015 10:13pm
Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Many thanks fkarim, I agree with you on taking everything out if going down the p/ex route including detachable tow bar and remote park heating, floor mats and boot protection mat! It compensates slightly for what they rob you for at trade in time! Big Cry 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #469985 Sun Aug 09 2015 10:47pm
michaelsanderson

England 2011 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Fuji White

Let me know how much you want for the winter tyres.

Post #469986 Sun Aug 09 2015 10:51pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

michaelsanderson you have a pm. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top

Post #469989 Sun Aug 09 2015 11:37pm
SRE

Spain 

fkarim

That car looks like it belongs in a showroom it's not just clean, it's mint, I hope its sells quickly for you Thumbs Up Also nice to see that your staying with Land Rover, and not joining the BMW club. No names mentioned Whistle In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #470002 Mon Aug 10 2015 8:31am
Ady 555
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

You mean Bradders & Beancounter SRE.... Laughing

Post #470004 Mon Aug 10 2015 9:36am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
362bkr

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

SRE wrote:
fkarim

That car looks like it belongs in a showroom it's not just clean, it's mint, I hope its sells quickly for you Thumbs Up Also nice to see that your staying with Land Rover, and not joining the BMW club. No names mentioned Whistle
. I would be tempted to return to BMW one day .................................but not until they do away with the bone shaking run flats Sad

Post #470005 Mon Aug 10 2015 9:46am
SRE

Spain 

Ady, my lips are sealed, Embarassed well at least whilst your still a Mod Bow down In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #470007 Mon Aug 10 2015 10:34am
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Milestone Just realised I crossed the 1,000 mark in this thread.

Ady, were you behind the camera shooting this picture of your "gang" Question Whistle

SRE, thanks for your kind words. I know there are cars out there that are in better cosmetic condition than mine. However, I am more than happy with mine because I have hardly invested any time, effort and money into cosmetic care. Never washed it myself. The only physical effort I have put in during 20 months of ownership is: used Autosol to clean sidestep aluminium strips once, used Autoglym to revive some of the black plastic trim once and used Rain X a few times/Grechniq once on exterior glass but that was more for practical reasons rather than cosmetic.

I really don't get the passion behind love/hate of a brand, cars or otherwise Embarassed For me it is more about what suits me at that point in life and what I can afford/willing to spend at that point in time. After 2 Sports I was ready to move to a different marque or stay with LR but downsize to DS. I know I am inviting abuse by admitting this but Mrs. kind of indirectly put her foot down. She kept finding pointless or not so significant reasons not to buy anything that was not an RRS. Next time I will have to take a different approach and instill this in her mind over a longer period of time. I already have some ideas like using the new car rules from 2017. Perfect justification Wink Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top

Post #470010 Mon Aug 10 2015 11:22am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

How much are you looking for on the IID Tool? 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #470036 Mon Aug 10 2015 6:01pm
jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Good luck with the sale fkarim, in the same boat but have decided to accept the dealers trade in offer as I did not think I would have much luck with a private sale.

Just hoping my delivery does not slip any further!! Thumbs Up 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #470102 Tue Aug 11 2015 4:44pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Seeing other unsold cars here, I will almost certainly have to do the same jimbg but worth a try. I thought if investing some time on photos and write-up can bring in some extra money then great. I might still try Autotrader too. Got reasonable offers from dealers without even negotiating much but that was in March. Awaiting fresh figures from them, hoping they won't be too bad, fingers crossed. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top

Post #470106 Tue Aug 11 2015 5:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 4 1234>