RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Faults & Fixes > Fault tdv6 3.0000 245hp
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Roberto Arenas

Spain 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Santorini Black
Fault tdv6 3.0000 245hp

Well, the fact is I wanted to do a consultation to homeowners who have both discovery engine 3000 and the Range Sport TDV6 with same engine with 245cv.

would like to ask the following when circuláis highway at a constant speed of 100-120 km / h on the flat, you could tell me about the tour which You keep the throttle to keep such speed?

I ask this because I own a 2010 RRS TDV6 3.0 245cv (100,000 kms) in which is giving me problems for some time now .... The point is that when he tried to circulate that He tried to move at that speed is almost impossible for me to touch / hold the least the accelerator pedal, the speed Increases feeling me over 120 to about 150-160 ....,this happens to me is understood when and circulated in the highest gear, the sixth and D (direct), but the same can sequential me ..... On the other hand the judgment appears to me as restrictive health benefits such as lowering a slope or down by inertia weight without acalerar, when he tried to return to the rhythm accelerate,or I pressed the accelerator very little remained to take back suddenly jumps me this bloody and fateful witness and it puts me in limp mode. (I also circulating normally happens without being outstanding long highway).

I've already taken several times a Land Rover, and I changed the first time the actuators on the valves cut turbo, and the last time the turbo actuator,and between these two changes I have been several times, the time will últim only two weeks to clear the fault since it did not show any fault code or fault ......

I explained all this what you think of that can come the ruling? I had thought that the potentiometer accelerator was not working
correctly but then, according to the Land Rover it would if it were in fault diagnosis, but honestly today do not trust or Land Rover,neither I miss to travel with my car without me they can leave the happy restrictive health benefits and having to stop and turn off the car for a while and start praying that the fault has disappeared and not leave me again, or try to go to a good high speed all the time, ...

PS: I forgot to mention something very important, and if I can maintain a constant speed when I connect CRUISE CONTROL motorway or highway at a low speed as high .. But one thing I do not like using it.

Thank you very much !!!

Post #469124 Sat Aug 01 2015 1:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1