RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Warning buzzer/alarm noise when at stand still & parking
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

A28

United Kingdom 
Warning buzzer/alarm noise when at stand still & parking

Strange one this and intermittent unfortunately, sometimes when I become stationary or when I pull off of an A road whilst traveling at speed I get a buzzer warning sound from dash area, sometimes it's just for a while, then it continues to stay on continuously when trying to park or just coming to a vault again until I turn the vehicle off (RRS 2006).
Start vehicle back up and then gone it's not parking sensors as asked the wife to walk around whilst mystery alarm was still sounding and parking seņora all working as they should and its not that alarm unit but sounds close by it (dash area) and it is not the headlight warning buzzer either as different tone and all the time.
No faults displayed on screen so I have not got a clue.

Any ideas please???? NO Land Rover to my name missing my RRS and my '55 Defender.
currently on the quest for a prestine RRS to join my fleet, can you help?.

Post #462690 Sat May 23 2015 9:49am
Streaky

United Arab Emirates 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Alaska White

I dumped a bag of shopping in the passengers seat a while ago and was getting PING noises all the way home...only then did I realize it was the bag of shopping in the seat that was activating the 'Seat Belt' warning alarm. Ra-Ro Sport Super Dooper Charged.
Ford F350 Super Duty Prototype.
Ni$$@n Patrol 4.8 Overlander.

Post #462932 Tue May 26 2015 2:42pm
A28

United Kingdom 

Well it was not my seat belt alarm but it was my parking distance sensor at slow speed, it normally detect motorbikes or buses whilst waiting at junction or navigating country Lanes but found it was my exhaust burble/vibration as as soon as I put it in 'park' or turn parking sensors off it shuts up, so that's what you get for fitting a performance exhaust!! Laughing NO Land Rover to my name missing my RRS and my '55 Defender.

Post #462934 Tue May 26 2015 3:37pm
A28

United Kingdom 

Well it was not my seat belt alarm but it was my parking distance sensor at slow speed, it normally detect motorbikes or buses whilst waiting at junction or navigating country Lanes but found it was my exhaust burble/vibration as as soon as I put it in 'park' or turn parking sensors off it shuts up, so that's what you get for fitting a performance exhaust!! Laughing NO Land Rover to my name missing my RRS and my '55 Defender.

Post #462935 Tue May 26 2015 4:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1