RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2005 55 Range Rover sport £11000
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Nickr6r

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Rimini Red
[For Sale] 2005 55 Range Rover sport £11000

For sale 55 Range Rover sport 132,000km 85,000 miles ish refurbed 22" alloy wheels with 4 new tyres service history mot 24th September 2015 front bushes replaced with poly bushes Rimini great car selling as upgrading to a 2012 rrs suspension light on needs the air compressor refurbing I have the kit on its way to repair it cheap road tax £285 a year

Post #462168 Mon May 18 2015 10:23am
Nickr6r

Not one bit of interest that's disappointing air compressor is now fixed and a ok

Post #462662 Fri May 22 2015 8:05pm
Stuart

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

TBH, if you are open to comments, I think the interior colour, the condition of the drivers seat, screw holes in the dash, added to the fact that its a basic model with no sat nav will put many off. The black wheels wont be everyone's cup of tea either.

The miles are in your favour, but it needs someone who likes the colour/interior/black wheels and who isn't bothered about nav. And more to the point, someone who will choose those things over cars with what are generally considered more appealing options.

It's at that price point that if you have 10-11k, you probably have 12-13k or maybe 15k for the right car. So people buy on spec as well as condition at the lower end of the market. For those first reaching up into ownership, they will buy the most desirable specs/colours and the most meticulous history hoping to retain some resale value. Because to those blokes, 10-11k is big doh and they cannot afford to make a mistake.

Its a funny area of the market is the older 10kish region. It always has been. Too old for finance but too cheap for those with cash. That said, where you are, you might get one of the younger Asian lads into it who loves that colour combo and has a high tech nav option on other devices. Also big up the history and owners (not mentioned) if they are worth mentioning when you advertise it. Summer is coming, big up the AC if it works OK and any other big items done.

Don't take any of my comments the wrong way, I was just opining having been in the trade way back when.

I think you may sit on it for a while and may end up dropping the price unless you find the right guy. Get a 2005-2009 RRS (FAH500210) sat nav/dash mat here - the one that wasn't there when you bought the car.

Spiffing wheel centre caps available

Post #462663 Fri May 22 2015 8:19pm
darrenmcneill

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Tonga Green

Got to admit, when I'm selling a car I put a huge amount of effort into the pictures, description, history and the look of the advert, even for a cheap car. Think I had 40 pictures of my 5-Series with a full detailed page of descriptions, and I only wanted £4k for it.

Maybe spraying the wheels silver would increase the appeal? As previously said that colour combo may not appeal to everyone, but everyone has their own tastes. If you fancy exchanging the wheels for some silver standard 20's let me know, i'l swap! Thumbs Up

Hope your able to sell her soon 2006 HSE for Sale - £7,499 (Manchester)
http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic46383.html

Post #462667 Fri May 22 2015 9:56pm
Nickr6r

cheers guys I respect your opinions I like the colour combo of my car hence why I bought it and had the wheels powder coated black as I like them that colour admitted i would have preferred black leather.i didn't feel the need to write I full essay on the cars history I feel if people are interested in buying a car and are not happy with all the information they can just ask .as for price I think it is a fair price even tho its a se it is in great condition inside and out little ware on the seat should be expected from a 10 year old car iv seen a hell of a lot worse with a lot more miles for more money and as for the Sat Nav in the rrs I think is usless any way each to there own

Post #462673 Fri May 22 2015 10:47pm
steve2026

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Vesuvius Orange

I must admit i would agree with a lot of the comments made in the previous posts.
You are trying to sell a car that is quite unusual in colour combo which is not the highest spec out there, more effort is needed in getting people to read your advert.
More detailed pics more detail about the car, ( don't just expect people to ask more info, they could quite easily just move on to the next advert ).
There are pages and pages of cars for sale around your asking price, so unless someone is looking specifically for this particular car, in this particular colour, then you might struggle a little.
Again, don't take this personally, just trying to help. 2005 Vesuvius 1st edition ( now sadly gone ).

Post #462692 Sat May 23 2015 10:47am
Nickr6r

Ok fair comment just out of curiosity what do you guys think my car is worth.i like to be different I'm not the sort of persone that likes to drive around in a car that looks like everyone else's ie black grey white rrs iv not seen many my colour and I can honest say I think Rimini red is one of the best colours

Post #462714 Sat May 23 2015 6:29pm
gazzc

2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver

i think rimini is a top colour,i loved mine especially with the sun shining on it ,also had my wheels very dark grey nearly black,as for the drivers seat dead easy fix if it aint holed,magix leather spray paint is great,good luck with your sale pal i think it will go Thumbs Up to be honest I'm sick of seeing black ones,having said that my bmw is black but its a pain in the arse to keep clean silverRRS 2.7 TDV6 22"WHEELS FULL COLOUR CODE,STEPS,REMAP..gone
Rimini red rrs 2.7 tdv6 steps. Full c code. Recon engine!!loved but!gone ,thank god !!
Gone rr sport supercharged. Loved but 11mpg !!!
current,triumph stag mk2...current bmw 325 sport convertible

Post #462717 Sat May 23 2015 6:48pm
Bladeboy

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Siberian Silver

I think it's a fair price mate and I'll think you'll get that eventually. Love the colour and love the interior colour, but as said earlier I think the black wheels will unecessarily restrict your target audience. I personally would re do the wheels silver and take the wind deflectors off. Is there a reason for listing the mileage in KM? Although it's not, some may think it's LHD and move to the next advert. Good luck with the sale.

Post #462722 Sat May 23 2015 7:56pm
ChrisCC

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Java Black

Think all I'd do is take that first photo off fella!

Screw holes in the dash and no sat nav as first picture isnt the best. So delete it bud Thumbs Up

Big up the low mileage and refurbed compressor, and Id say take more pictures, and the turn the seat one the right way up.

As for the wear on the driver seat, I wouldnt worry about it all.

Just to add.

Just sold my 2005 55 RR Sport, 4.4 V8 HSE with Sat Nav, all HSE spec etc. Black with Black leather and 76,000 miles, 3 owners. for £11,750 and that was faultless. Had it up for £12,500.

Just to give you an example mate.

Good look with the sale Thumbs Up

Post #462729 Sat May 23 2015 9:06pm
Nickr6r

Thanks for your advice guys I just don't like to hide anything when I am selling .anyway good news for me it sold today £11400 buyer said its the best one he has seen and has looked at over 10 rrs over the last week and best colour 😃.so waiting for my new rrs now

Post #462827 Sun May 24 2015 10:07pm
gazzc

im not one to blow my trumpet but , Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up silverRRS 2.7 TDV6 22"WHEELS FULL COLOUR CODE,STEPS,REMAP..gone
Rimini red rrs 2.7 tdv6 steps. Full c code. Recon engine!!loved but!gone ,thank god !!

Post #462828 Sun May 24 2015 10:10pm
Nickr6r

Haha cheers gaz .my wife's ml is black and it looks Censored all the time needs washing near on every other day I will never get another black car again .i am looking forward to getting my new rrs but I'm a little Torn at my brother has just bought a new 4.5 v8 land cruiser not as nice looking as a rrs but still really nice

Click image to enlarge

Post #462830 Sun May 24 2015 10:25pm
gazzc

I'm with you on that one mate doesn't look as good but mega reliable,i had a vogue a while ago and it was great,obviously after i dressed it up with dark grey 22s and full colour code ,good look with your new motor,good to be different Thumbs Up silverRRS 2.7 TDV6 22"WHEELS FULL COLOUR CODE,STEPS,REMAP..gone

Post #462831 Sun May 24 2015 10:33pm
ChrisCC

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Java Black

Fair play Nick! Thumbs Up Always worth holding out for the right buyer!

Post #462863 Mon May 25 2015 10:13am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1