RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Returning to the RRS Family after a 5 year gap
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>

PauloAmore

Scotland 

A triple E. Cool.
- I have a lego ship, of that design, to build from Christmas....

Cool to sail something that Maersk took the time to have lego build. JLR haven't done that for the Sport Yet.

Click image to enlarge
 2022 P440e AB

Post #456078 Mon Mar 16 2015 7:09pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Just had an email from Jeremy Jackson at Grange Garage to say it has arrived at the dealership. Roll on Saturday afternoon! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #457024 Tue Mar 24 2015 12:50pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

with the VIn number I think you can register the Icontrol app to see were the car is etc

looking forward to the pics when you have it Thumbs Up

Post #457032 Tue Mar 24 2015 2:49pm
Tim in Scotland

Nick, yes - I already have Incontrol Remote and Secure on the Evoque - it was one of the earliest cars to get it and it didn't work when the car was delivered on a Saturday and no technical help was available at LR as the boffins had all gone home for the weekend! Turned out that there was nothing wrong with the car's end it was the monitoring centre not recognising my VIN or Subscription. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #457034 Tue Mar 24 2015 4:11pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

It's mine! Thanks to Grange Garage's team - to Jeremy and Jonathan and everyone else involved for a fantastic handover on a very very busy day for them, it is now mine - ride is amazing on the 22" certainly no worse than the Evoque on 20's and fuel economy................ ok so it is new but just driving from Barnet to my hotel for tonight around the North Circular to the Wembley are at 3pm of a Saturday and with the stop / start in us and I'm showing 38mpg! Already miising not having the road sign recognition though especially around these parts where there are so many speedcameras

Some photos taken a few minutes ago at my hotel

I've recycled my old RRS private plate too
 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #457440 Sat Mar 28 2015 6:12pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Very nice Tim enjoy drive carefully Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #457441 Sat Mar 28 2015 6:23pm
362bkr

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Love it. A word of advice though if your leaving it over night in a hotel car park to be on the safe side i would sleep in the car ..................you know you want to Very Happy

Post #457442 Sat Mar 28 2015 6:32pm
Nowaytk

England 

Congratulations, looking very Thumbs Up especially with your plate on 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone
2018 Velar R-Dynamic HSE sdv6 silicon silver

Post #457444 Sat Mar 28 2015 6:35pm
rigsby

England 

Very nice Bow down but lets have a shot of that interior Thumbs Up MY16 AUTOBIOGRAPHY Indus silver with some toys

2012 3.0 SDV6 Luxury gone, but a great motor

Post #457447 Sat Mar 28 2015 6:41pm
alexv

United Kingdom 

Freaking awesome dude, I can't wait to get mine now congrats!

Cheers alex On order expected October 16 macan turbo
Current car MY15 Hse Dynamic
Cayenne v6 MY64
RRS MY13 Black edition
Discovery MY61 xs
RRS TDV6 MY07
XC90 Executive
Yada yada yada

Post #457450 Sat Mar 28 2015 6:48pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Very nice time, bet you're pleased. Thumbs Up Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #457451 Sat Mar 28 2015 7:06pm
Tim in Scotland

Rigsby, just for you - it's Ebony with the black headliner

I do like the aluminium trim on the centre console and dash - it's a dark speckled finish and really coordinates well with the rest of the interior, I was expecting it to be a similar bright brushed effect like my Evoque had and what the configurator showed as the bog standard finish

362 - It's good to be reminded as over the years of owning 2 x RRS and 2 x L322 FFRR's I got sick and tired of telling folks to always park it in access mode to save battery drain and set everything to "sleep" and not to lower it with the parking brake on!You can rest assured that it is lowered and double locked! Lol just re-read your post and it says "sleep in the car" ........... If it disappears it is insured but see my comment below about where it thinks it is!

I have a problem with the InControl though - I had it on my Evoque (NOWAYTK will know the frustrations I had with it there until a boffin came to Scotland to sort it out!) - this problem is that the location of the car on the app is showing as 290 Damson Lane, Solihull and not Wembley, West London! I know that Damson Lane is the compound where RRS's and FFRR's are stored after they run off the production line................. I hope that the system will sort itself out overnight. This car is the first time Grange has sold a car with InControl to a client who has already got an account for the system (had the same app for the Evoque).
BTW I had the stainless front and rear skid plates fitted - the rear one goes well with the polished tailpipes, also the guys at Grange told me that they were worried that I might have to take the car without the rear mud flaps - they are on back order apparrantly and Grange had to get a set couried up from Southampton on Friday to get them fitted in time! No problem of shortages with front ones though! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #457454 Sat Mar 28 2015 7:13pm
James @ LPR

United Kingdom 

Looks great Tim........ Nice to see the plate back on a RRS!

All our demos are on the same IC account and we had the same with one of our Disco Sports (Liverpool though), however it seemed to orientate itself over night and start working.

James Thumbs Up

Post #457469 Sat Mar 28 2015 9:14pm
Tim in Scotland

Thanks James - I drove passed both the old and new dealerships this evening on my way to the usual overnight stop. I thought you had moved to the new site by now but it looked like all the used stock was still at Dukes Road and the showroom lights were on?

I've just checked the IC and it has corrected the position now and it says that the car is where it should be! The IC Control system must need some time to activate the system fully. n- all it is missing now is the first "journey" from Barnet to Hanger Lane but maybe that one has been lost because of the position not moving.

Just noticed that in the 2nd full side view of the car above it looks like it is painted in Havana! Looks a great colour for an RRS. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #457477 Sat Mar 28 2015 9:41pm
James @ LPR

United Kingdom 

Looked like Corris Grey to me...... My current one is Corris but the next is last of the Havanna RRS's!

Externally the new facility is complete but still lots to do inside. Roughly 12 weeks to go. Will be very special indeed when it's done, and obviously you'll be on the VIP list!

James :

Outgoing Corris and incoming Havanna (below Cool

Post #457480 Sat Mar 28 2015 10:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>