RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > My order
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

Nowaytk

England 
My order

Thought I'd post what I'm getting, like to hear people's opinions ( good or bad )
So here it is,
SDV6 HSE
Scotia grey ( colour coded sills etc )
Ebony/lunar with ebony
Dark grey oak finisher
Ebony headlining
Sliding pano roof
Off road pack
Service pack
Full size spare
Privacy glass
3 zone climate
Climate front seats
Dual view
Tv
Heated steering wheel
Meridian 825w
Adaptive cruise
Deployable steps
Front/rear mud flaps
Rubber mats

Been told should arrive at the dealers on the 10th dec, so should be a good Christmas Thumbs Up 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone
2018 Velar R-Dynamic HSE sdv6 silicon silver

Post #439805 Sat Oct 18 2014 1:55pm
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

Looks nice. Personally I would gave the Cirrus rather than Ebony headlining, but it's not my car. 

Post #439806 Sat Oct 18 2014 2:07pm
Nowaytk

England 

Got the light headlining in my Evoque, my brother had the ebony in his one and actually preferred that, plus I never have the blind shut so it never seems too dark 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #439817 Sat Oct 18 2014 4:17pm
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Scotia grey very nice and impressive spec list hope it arrives before Xmas good luck Thumbs Up 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #439865 Sat Oct 18 2014 10:36pm
Stix

Sweden 

As you are getting the off-road pack, did you consider the sdv8? Then you get that included. Might be worth a thought?

Post #439944 Sun Oct 19 2014 8:39pm
Nowaytk

England 

Unfortunately funds won't stretch for the SDV8 as you have to spec the AB in the UK and that starts North of £82k, plus as I won't be towing the only reason to get one would be to hear the growl Very Happy 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #439946 Sun Oct 19 2014 9:02pm
Stix

Sweden 

Sorry didn't know that was the case for the UK. Here the on/off road package was about the same money as the engine upgrade. Then the entire car is more expensive here so you are better off in the UK anyway I guess Smile
Good luck with it! It is a great car!

-Stix

Post #439974 Mon Oct 20 2014 10:01am
Nowaytk

England 

Well, it looks like I'm not going to get it before Christmas and most probably not until January Big Cry dealer checked earlier and it's saying it's going in to be built on the 26th dec Shocked he doesn't know why it's saying then as like me, he thought there was a shut down over Crimbo, either way it ain't looking good. 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #443461 Sun Nov 23 2014 11:12pm
Violetpiano

United Kingdom 

Nowaytk,

Mine had a build date of 26 December too. I asked my Wheeler Dealer to double check the Vista System and he came back last week to say that it had been brought forward to week ending 6 December as Land Rover are trying to get as many cars build before the factory shuts down for the Christmas break. Just hope that nobody will be working on mine the day after their Christmas Party Mad

I would ask your dealer to keep checking on a daily basis.

Jas Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #443523 Mon Nov 24 2014 4:37pm
Nowaytk

England 

I hope it does come earlier, otherwise it'll end up being nearly a year since I put my deposit down, although some of that is down to me due to waiting for the MY15. I was wondering if there was issues with the pano roof ? Only because my dad also placed his order at the same time and then waited for the MY15 but his is now at the dealers waiting for prep.

Edit; forgot to say, he didn't order the pano roof 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #443533 Mon Nov 24 2014 6:55pm
Nowaytk

England 

Just bean to the dealers, asked him to check again and it now appears to be going into build on the 15th, thanks Violetpiano for the heads up, Thumbs Up still don't know if I'll get it before Xmas, dilemma now is do I want it before or after and a registration date of 2015? 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #443969 Sat Nov 29 2014 6:25pm
Violetpiano

United Kingdom 

Nowaytk,

I asked my dealer to check on the Vista System on Friday and mine has a confirmed start build date of 5 December and delivery to the dealer on 19 December. I have told my dealer that if he can get it prepared for me to take delivery by or on 24 December I will take it but if not, I would like my car registered as a 2015 car and take delivery as early as possible in January.

I guess the decision to take it at the end of December or wait a few days and have it registered as a 2015 car depends on the difference in resale value. I plan to keep mine for 3 to 5 years so it won't really make any difference to me if I take it late December.

Hope that helps
Jas Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #444014 Sun Nov 30 2014 5:12pm
Nowaytk

England 

Just to update, as some of you might of guessed, it didn't make it out of the factory before the shutdown, Rolling Eyes it has been built and is off the the line but, still waiting on final checks so should expect it mid to late January Very Happy , on a side note, as I've had soooo much time to think about things, and as I'm not a fan of the lower external black plastics, I'm contemplating on colour coding the centre section ( bull bar ) as well as the quarters.( still leaving the centre silver part )
Has anyone done this yet on a lighter coloured car ? I've seen it on a couple of black ones but thought it made it too monotone so on a lighter car might look better ( IMO ) any thoughts anyone? 2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #447154 Fri Jan 02 2015 2:58pm
andman

Andorra 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

Have to say , i'm not a fan of spraying any of the centre sections ....

The back loses what little shape it has.... and the front looks meaner with the deeper "n"

The front loses its shape as well and it's too reminiscent of the 80's where everything that could be colour coded

.. was... : Shocked

The quarters though are an absolute must

2014.5 SDV6 AB Dynamic ... Fuji /Santorini Pan roof and 22's
2013 Porsche Boxster S 3.4
2014 Audi A3 S line Quattro
---------------------------------

Post #447178 Fri Jan 02 2015 5:59pm
Nowaytk

England 

It's finaly arrived Very Happy , managed to go and see it as it is now at the bodyshop to have the colour coding done. When I first saw it, thought the colour was quite near corris, but as I walked round you could make out the green tinge and thought looked really smart. The photos I took really showed up the green but in reality it is nowhere near that, I suppose that was something to do with my phone, although I quite like it that green.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Should be ready in about 3 days then once dealer has fitted steps etc going to pick up Tuesday :D

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  2015 HSE SDV6 Scotia Grey, ebony / lunar, colour coded, deployable steps, TV, sliding pano and a few other bits. Now gone

Post #448335 Tue Jan 13 2015 4:56pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>