Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > In Car Electronics > DVD Player Location & After Market iPod connection
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

hiflyer81

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Santorini Black
DVD Player Location & After Market iPod connection

Hello all!

Well, combining all the help and knowledge from you guys, we finally bit the bullet and purchased our first Sport a few weeks ago. Fairly high mileage for an 07, 112,000, but full LR history, new brakes, tyres, front suspension arms and bushes, and I got them to do the cam belt too. Drives like it has only 50k on it.

Anyway, to the point, there are dual DVD monitors in the back rests, but I can't for the life of me find where the DVD player is! The sat NAV DVD player I've found under the passenger seat, but can't find any access panels in the the boot for the ICE player. It's playing a DVD that's been left in it, so it's definitely there somewhere. Any ideas as to a standard place it would be fitted?

The left hand side of my boot is recessed but no panel, the right hand side has a tiny panel, maybe 3"x2" but I think it's just the phone module etc in here.

There is also an aftermarket Bluetooth / iPod connection installed in the car. It's fully installed, wires disappearing down the front cup holder and the controller mounted on the dash. It connects and controls the iPod no problems, but I can't get it to play any sound from the speakers. Selecting AUX on the dash panel doesn't seem to work. Any ideas what to select in the car to get it to play sound from the iPod? It's. Fully wired iPod connection. A long shot I know, but it can provide pictures if needed. There's no instructions for unit.

Thanks for your help!

Nick

Post #426578 Sun Jun 08 2014 7:55pm
Col

New Zealand 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

Hi

Have you looked in the storage space under the rear seat cushions as I have seen some aftermarket one's fitted there.

Cheers
Col

Post #426681 Mon Jun 09 2014 5:52pm
Bungleaio

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

When you get the v5 back if you still can't work it out it might be worth a trip round to the previous owners house and ask them.

Post #426689 Mon Jun 09 2014 7:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1