RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > WHATS GOING TO BE STOLEN NEXT
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

faceliftlee

2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 Autobiography Siberian Silver
WHATS GOING TO BE STOLEN NEXT

Been to the gym today and after reading all the posts about parts going missing i thought i would park in a good spot . I come out pressed the fob for the boot and 2 heads pop up from the back end and ran off at top speed so i gave chase thinking all sorts they ran down a main road with me hot on there heals like a die hard film 1 was long gone but the other was lagging then threw a object as i ran past it was my tail pipe i wasn't giving up the chase then boom a car hit the crook but he ran off i caught him and give him a few good digs and pinned him down to see his mate coming back to my surprise he got about 2m away and pulled a knife out and said let him go or i will stab you i thought ok have your battered mate as iv done more than the police would do people around was in shock so i walked back to get my pipe and head back to gym .I herd the sirens ringing and then a voice don't move o yes the boys in blue come to get me the victim of a crime as they had a report i had made the male damage the car that hit him and i was to blame Shocked . i told them i had give chase after they ran away from my car so the police took me along with my pipe to my car to check my store out to my surprise there was a dalwalt cordless saw under the car police was happy and left with the dalwalt saw .been looking for a custom centre to weld or repair the damage Big Cry

Post #419656 Sat Mar 29 2014 8:53pm
PEACHY

England 

Censored arse....s - what part of the midlands !!! Hope you get it sorted Big Cry 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #419658 Sat Mar 29 2014 8:58pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
faceliftlee

wolverhampton area I'm not a small bloke 6,2 18 st iv hurt my hand being the judge today but the best pain iv had lol

Post #419659 Sat Mar 29 2014 9:04pm
PEACHY

England 

Bow down Bow down Bow down Thumbs Up

Well done Bow down Bow down Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #419660 Sat Mar 29 2014 9:05pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JasM

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

These Censored need to get a life.

Pity you didn't finish him off , the Censored deserved it. At least you got your tailpipe back, hopefully it will be a cheap fix.

I would suggest keeping your RRS parked somewhere safe as these Censored may return. 2014 L405 SDV8 RR Autobiography Cool

2012 RRS SDV6 HSE -Orkney Grey with A/B bodykit - Now Gone Sad
2007 RRS TDV6 HSE - Zermatt Silver - Gone

Post #419661 Sat Mar 29 2014 9:13pm
RRS Daz

Thumbs Up

Top work that man!

How stupid are they to pick a sport parked outside a gym, we have loads of cameras setup outside our gym but having a video of them stealing things isn't much good.

Post #419662 Sat Mar 29 2014 9:14pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Shocked

My spare wheel was stolen soon after I got my first RRS. Much worse than that, my previous property was burgled twice in as many years. So fair to say I hate thieves too and fully understand your anger. However, and I risk being shot down for saying this, your decision to do what you did wasn't a wise one and could have cost you dearly - glad it didn't Thumbs Up

Post #419666 Sat Mar 29 2014 9:31pm
simon645

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

sorry about than mate, but you did the right thing catching the little Censored and giving him one, the only thing they understand, and most of us would do the same. Mad Mad

Post #419668 Sat Mar 29 2014 9:55pm
cossiedave

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 Autobiography Zambezi Silver

you should off jumped on his hands and snapped all his fingers, might stop the barstuwards thinking they can nick what they like

Post #419673 Sat Mar 29 2014 10:24pm
simple1

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Cairns Blue

For Censored sake. This is getting worse. Was in a place yesterday full of Range Rover wheels, grills and lights. When I asked the gentleman of Indian origin where it all came from I was asked to leave. Being his landlord, I called the plod and after couple of hours, was phoned by a CID orricifer who informed me that tenant had receipts and all the stuff had come from eBay.
I was there doing a rent review but think I would prefer the place being empty. 2x TDV6. SE and HSE. Both returned to sender with issues👀
TDV8 Sport HSE...... Gone. Loved it but it didn't love me!!
Now rolling in MY10 Fullfat TDV8 Vogue. Slammed it to go round corners🙈
Cruising daily #56 mph in a Volvo V8. 😱
Lots of other toys in the cupboard...😜

Post #419682 Sat Mar 29 2014 10:49pm
chelseablue06

2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

What utter bar stewards. Good on you for giving chase and inflicting a small amount of pain back on one of them.

Although I agree it could have ended a lot worse for you not just in terms of more damage to the car if you hadn't come back when you did but also to you from his mate with the knife.

Worse I have had so far is someone removing the passenger lock handle most likely in an attempt to break in but possible just because they were missing one!

Makes you wish it was legal to run an electric charge through your vehicle when you park up. That would soon teach the them!

Post #419687 Sat Mar 29 2014 11:17pm
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

Bow down faceliftlee Bow down

This is beyond a joke now - going to have to start borrowing the lads punto to go anywhere and keep the beast in the garage Evil or Very Mad Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #419688 Sat Mar 29 2014 11:19pm
faceliftlee

Heat of the moment to give chase and if his mate didn't have a knife i would have had a good go with them both the rage i was in .cctv at gym shows them being dropped off and the gym has number plate cams to stop the shoppers parking up all day so I'm going to chase that lead up as you can't see the reg on cctv . were i caught him was out side a betting shop and popped in tonight on my way to work to see how good the cctv was out side the shop and it good in the day light the manager said no police had been in but he thinks he has seen the one male in the shop on and off for a few about a month and he had been in about a hour before the incident so a few good leads to follow up and pass to the police Very Happy

Last edited by faceliftlee on Sun Mar 30 2014 9:42am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #419696 Sun Mar 30 2014 5:20am
362bkr

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Faceliftlee you should have noticed the electric saw first then you could have sliced their Censored hands off Thumbs Up

Post #419701 Sun Mar 30 2014 9:18am
muddywheels
Milk Float Man

England 

I really hope the police take the evidence seriously and pursue these Censored

The Censored have no fear anymore and think they can take what they want in broad daylight and nobody can touch them Evil or Very Mad

It's a Censored joke Banging Head Wanted a Series 2 LR since childhood but previously owned MY16 Disco Sport HSE TD4 Auto, MY13 RR Sport Black Edition TDV6 Auto, MY10 RR Sport HSE TDV6 Auto, 2007 Freelander 1 Freestyle TD4 Soft Top, 2009 Freelander 2 GS TD4 Auto, 2007 Freelander 2 GS TD4, 2004 Disco 2 Metropolis Auto, 2002 Disco 2 GS, 2000 Freelander 1 SE TD4 SW

Still hoping for a S2 one day!

Post #419704 Sun Mar 30 2014 9:58am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>