RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 226 of 380 <123 ... 225226227 ... 378379380>

bengunkel

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

Hello RRS owners! I'm new and purchased my 2010 3.0 TDV6 SE from Beadles Landrover in Sidcup back on 19th December last year (birthday present to myself). P/EX'd my old car and secured a nice deal. Spec is Stornaway Grey with Almond Interior and full Premium Carpets, Full Tints, 32,000 miles and i'm the second owner. Been told the previous owner was an older gentleman and you can see from the interior that he cherished it!

This is my first RRS and what can I say? I'm absolutely delighted with it and it serves useful purpose to me - 1. Luxury long distance cruiser (run from Essex to Lincolnshire once a week) 2. Spacious interior to load all of my musical paraphernalia into - digital pianos and lighting for gigs and 3. A nice wagon for picking up the Essex girls...!

I have used it off the tarmac in the form of a few very muddy uphills for shooting days and the clay pigeon weekends! Also took it onto a friend's private land up in Hawes and it performed brilliantly offroad on normal Pirelli Scorpions!

No issues so far whatsoever except the cold mornings we had at the start of this year - the Fuel Burning Heater smoked a bit but all sorted now.

I'm on a dealer service plan with Beadles and have a 2 year Land Rover Approved Vehicle Warranty. Overall extremely happy with the car and I cannot imagine life without it! Looks a beauty!

Post #384642 Tue Jun 04 2013 12:19pm
Ravenouk

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Cover / trim to electrical towing compartment

Hi guys, I have lost on the road the cover / trim that covers the electrical towing section to my 2008 RRS.

Any ideas as to what it is called and where you get one?

Post #385511 Fri Jun 14 2013 11:32pm
PEACHY

England 

Have you got a pic of the rear as it is now ? Thumbs Up 16MY Estoril Blue SVR.............
17MY Autobiography Dynamic - Corris Grey - WOW.
14MY Autobiography Dynamic - SDV6 - Fuji White Smile
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Santorini Black - Dual View - Rear Entertainment - Sunroof.
12MY Autobiography - SDV6 - Orkney Grey - awesome ;(
2005 Java Black - 4.2 V8 Supercharged First Edition- will never be forgotten ;(

Post #385522 Sat Jun 15 2013 8:41am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
pickersm

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black
New to RRS

Hi All

Picked up my RRS last Saturday after 4 years of owning a Jaguar XJR which was an awesome car.
As I'm a bit of a bhp head I've bought the 5.0 S/C V8 with its 510bhp in Santorini Black with Black leather. I had it de-pimped a bit as it was on 22s and had chrome side vents so I had it dropped back to the stock 20s and black side vents which I think is much more subtle and drives better compared to the 22s.
First impressions are good. It certainly accelerates well and is extremely comfortable. Find it a bit too quiet from the engine department compared to the Jag. Loved to hear the Supercharger whining when you accelerated hard.

Will keep an eye on the board as I've picked up good tips on these forums. Had a 911 until last year and the forum for that was excellent so hoping for the same here.

Matt

Post #385575 Sun Jun 16 2013 9:21am
sonnyjim

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Cairns Blue

Hi guys, just browsing to arm myself with some RRS knowledge for when I view a few in the next few weeks. After a 05/06 RRS S/C in Silver, I have seen a few advertised, but not viewed any as of yet.

Cheers

Post #386860 Mon Jun 24 2013 6:35pm
Chrisr1806

England 

Hi everyone,

I currently own a Freelander 2 and I'm active over on the Freelander forum. I'm not planning on changing my car, but I thought it would be interesting to join and explore some of Martins other forums.

So I will pop over to this forum every now and then and have a nose around. Smile

Chris Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #386867 Mon Jun 24 2013 6:49pm
Kgboxers

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Firenze Red

Hi all

I've just put my deposit down on a new RRS HSE black edition which we are hoping to collect on Saturday this week. It's in Firenze red with privacy glass (over standard spec). I was torn between this one and the new RRS but whilst appreciating this purchase will soon be the old model I actually prefer the typical RR butch looks of the existing sport over the evoque looks of the new one. Just my personal preference but very pleased with it indeed!

Anyway wanted to drop in and say hi! Pics of the car to follow next weekend!

K

Post #386870 Mon Jun 24 2013 7:15pm
Paulcp

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Atacama Sand

Welcome to the "Black Edn" club : and enjoy

Had ours for 10 weeks now and not regretted it once. Just completed a Suffolk to Liverpool to Sheffield back to Suffolk round trip. Very comfortable and pleasantly surprised at the fuel consumption

Post #386887 Mon Jun 24 2013 9:35pm
Kgboxers

Paulcp wrote:

Had ours for 10 weeks now and not regretted it once. Just completed a Suffolk to Liverpool to Sheffield back to Suffolk round trip. Very comfortable and pleasantly surprised at the fuel consumption

Thanks Paul......just looking forward to collecting it now! So what was your average fuel consumption from Sheffield to Suffolk?

Post #386892 Mon Jun 24 2013 9:47pm
Paulcp

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Atacama Sand

Kgboxers wrote:
Paulcp wrote:

Thanks Paul......just looking forward to collecting it now! So what was your average fuel consumption from Sheffield to Suffolk?

Fuel consumption indicated by on board computer 34.4mpg; Calculated brim to brim 32.1mpg

Figured out computer is always optimistic but happy with the calculated figure, always assuming of course that the mileage reading is reasonably accurate

Post #386915 Tue Jun 25 2013 8:52am
Kgboxers

Paulcp wrote:
Kgboxers wrote:
Paulcp wrote:

Fuel consumption indicated by on board computer 34.4mpg; Calculated brim to brim 32.1mpg

Figured out computer is always optimistic but happy with the calculated figure, always assuming of course that the mileage reading is reasonably accurate

Cheers Paul, that does sound very reasonable indeed. I'm yet to work out how to upload a pic on this forum (even with instructions!) but will try to get a pic of her uploaded

Post #387040 Wed Jun 26 2013 6:46am
Chrisr1806

England 

I just looked in your gallery and there are 2 pictures in there. It looks amazing. Cool Arrived: MY16 A/B SDV6 in Aruba, Ivory interior, piano black trim, black panoramic roof, spare wheel, blind spot monitoring, mudlaps and more... Twisted Evil

Gone but not forgotten:
2014 RRS2 SDV6 HSE in Loire Blue
2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE in Santorini Black

Post #387088 Wed Jun 26 2013 4:25pm
Kgboxers

Thanks, that's the one! Roll on 10am Saturday can't wait now!

Post #387095 Wed Jun 26 2013 7:24pm
Rsdave137

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Hello

New member in process of buying 2006 supercharged black edition

Post #387113 Wed Jun 26 2013 10:03pm
Marktezza

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Rimini Red

Hi im mark on my second sport now,glad to be a new member

Post #387667 Wed Jul 03 2013 2:48pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 226 of 380 <123 ... 225226227 ... 378379380>