RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Emirates Airlines
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

paulL

Spain 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

OK Tim.

I understand your problem as T5 is a BA only terminal, there are no 3rd party lounges. But, there are many good restaurants and you don't have to go in the shops if you don't want to.

The issue with bags is simply not the case. BA did suffer lots of well deserved bad press at the start but it really is one of the best performing terminals in the world for connections (bags and passengers). You do have to leave a sensible connection time though (especially in winter) as we all know what happens to UK infrastucture (and this is totally out of the control of BA, please see BAA!!) during bad weather!!

Cheers 2013 RRS SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White
2007 RRS TDV8 HSE - gone -
2005 RRS TDV6 HSE - gone -

Post #379370 Mon Apr 01 2013 8:37pm
kp

PM me the dates JC1 and i'll see if i can get you a good price Smile FFRR Owner, SSRR engine destroyer!(*2) & Creator of SSRR Smile

Post #381431 Thu Apr 25 2013 1:58pm
JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Business seats booked already with emirates on the airbus chartered by qantas.........but thanks for the offer Thumbs Up Thumbs Up MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #381464 Thu Apr 25 2013 8:56pm
big pimp

Why not Virgin.

Flown their business class a couple if times now and think they are excellent MY10 HSE 3.0 TDV6 : Santorini Black : Ebony Interior w/Anigre wood : Privacy Glass (total) : Sunroof : Sidesteps : Hybrid TV : Detachable Tow Kit : Spare Wheel Cover : 22" Dished Supersports

Post #381473 Thu Apr 25 2013 10:08pm
JC1

No business class flights available for my dates when I checked. I've not flown business class with virgin but flew premium economy 2 years ago with them and it wasn't great. MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #381474 Thu Apr 25 2013 10:39pm
BKHK

Australia 

JC1 The aircraft is not chartered by Qantas, its a code share flight as Qantas and Emirates have just done a tie up deal for 5 years.

I am not sure where you are going but you will either be on an Emirates or Qantas A380 depending on destination etc.

Qantas aircraft configuration in business class is average, you get a bed but unless you are in the middle two seats, you will be the climber or the climbee when its wee wee time for you or your neighbour.

Emirates lounge probably better than Qantas. My company uses Qantas business class for all of our international travel, QF planes and service are average in my opinion, everything is paired to the bone. Not even a nice white table cloth anymore. Singapore is the best.

Post #381495 Fri Apr 26 2013 8:51am
moles

United Kingdom 

After trying many airlines the best I have used is Virgin Upper Class.

Next February I am using Emirates for Gatwick to Perth and Qantas for Melbourne to Heathrow so it will be interesting to see how they compare.

I like using T5 at Heathrow but the BA flights never live up to my expectation.

Thanks for the info about Qantas business seats where the window passenger has to climb over the adjacent seat - I am going to alter my seat now to one in the middle!

Post #381538 Fri Apr 26 2013 4:02pm
C10KO

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

JC1 I fly Emirates business regularly via dubai to the far east and wouldn't ever consider anything else. Their service is superb and the seating/bar on the A380 exceptional. Forget BA...

Post #381573 Sat Apr 27 2013 7:25am
JC1

Sounds good.......looking forward to it Thumbs Up Thumbs Up MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Post #381590 Sat Apr 27 2013 12:04pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123