Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

T20oer

United Kingdom 

Yh maybe I've just been lucky lol

Post #369544 Wed Jan 16 2013 12:01am
sherlock

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

Don't be to concerned. These are executive, world leading motor cars in their category. Anything that's circaŁ70/80 grand new will be expensive if repair is needed. Most are totally happy and remember that only problems get aired. Go for a test drive and I guarantee you'll be hooked.

I love mine and have driven S class Mercs, Beemers including the latest M3, etc etc and am still starting to thinking should buy a newer one soon. TDV8 HSE, Remap (+45 BHP + 100 Nm), Taylored sport exhaust system by Pipe Werx
20" HST alloys, Privacy glass, Side steps, Xenon Adaptive Lighting, Adaptive cruise control

Post #369545 Wed Jan 16 2013 12:07am
T20oer

United Kingdom 

I'm gonna have to have one, its on my list. A box that needs ticking Very Happy

Post #369547 Wed Jan 16 2013 12:20am
sherlock

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Santorini Black

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up TDV8 HSE, Remap (+45 BHP + 100 Nm), Taylored sport exhaust system by Pipe Werx
20" HST alloys, Privacy glass, Side steps, Xenon Adaptive Lighting, Adaptive cruise control

Post #369550 Wed Jan 16 2013 12:25am
MarkSC

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

When i bought my RRS TDV8 3 years ago i came on this site and started to research what people said about the cars and the experience they had in general. I bought mine and its been fantastic i cant fault it. There are alot of great cars out there and alot of heaps. Before i bought my car I called the dealer where the car was serviced before i bought it. They were all to happy to give me the history. My car has 82k on the clock now and i have a warranty which expries at the end of the month. Never had to use it but like peeps have said its peace of mind.

Post #369632 Wed Jan 16 2013 6:29pm
MEV6

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

I think you have to put everything into perspective here. A forum is designed for people to share issues and experiences of driving certain types of cars. Therefore its natural you will see a lot of horror stories which can sometime give the impression of the car being unreliable. Personally forums can be double edged swords especially of you are new to the car and looking for a decent one but obviously it can help a lot too.

RRS's are terrific cars and I would imagine the majority of owners have fairly trouble free motoring. That said they are expensive if they go wrong and not cheap to run. As long as you prepare for that you get a good warranty when you buy one you will be fine. In my experience they are actually a lot more reliable ( 3 months in) than the RS 6's and other fast Audi's I have owned and a hell of a lot cheaper! Shocked TDV8 with a good warranty, cover all the basics like you would on any car purchase tyres and service history etc etc and average miles from a decent dealer and you'll be fine! Thumbs Up 2007 Black on Black colour coded TDV8

Post #369635 Wed Jan 16 2013 7:21pm
RangeRob

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Luxury Cairns Blue

Get a new model of the RRS HSELuxury / 2,7 TDV6.
This and my limited watch from patek philippe are the most valuable things in my life!

Post #370652 Wed Jan 23 2013 1:47pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12