RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Finance & Insurance > Land Rover Insurance changes
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Bet that doesn't include off-road use......................... I have put the FFRR onto the LRI (Royal and Sun Alliance one that is not Brit-Insure) and even though they quoted me £36 additional premium for the rest of the year, in fact when I gave them the car details and reg that came down to £11 additional and includes offroad use/ re-cover and my 82 year old father as named driver, so all in all I'm paying less than £375 pa for the new car on agreed value of £67000 which is the list price of a new one. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #272691 Sat Jul 31 2010 10:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RichardM

2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Galway Green

Is that without a tracker fitted Tim? WINNER - 2009 ‘Just Doing What It’s Designed To Do’ Award

2010 TDV8 HSE Galway Green - Adaptive Cruise - Sunroof - Privacy Glass - 5 Spoke Alloys
2009 TDV6 3.0 HSE Buckingham Blue - GONE

Post #272695 Sun Aug 01 2010 1:06am
muffd

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Oh! I hadn't considered the off-road cover issue. Gulp. If you don't mind Tim, any chance of PM me the contact details for the insurer so that I can get a quote?
Good luck with the new car!
Graham If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Java Black HSE TDV6 O7, alpaca, FF sunroof, adaptive Xenon headlights, SC grill, black privacy glass, clear indicators, tow-pack, colour-coded all black.Gone, but forever in my memory. Until my new one comes...
In the stables:Mercedes CLK 230K Cab W208; BMW 318d; VW Golf (LHD) 1.6 SE in Spain:New RRS to come soon...

Post #272700 Sun Aug 01 2010 8:57am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Richard the "old" RSA Land Rover Insurance don't require me to fit a tracker, but the car has one already fitted but also "old" LRI wouldn't give a discount for having it.

Muff - 0800 072 4550 is the old RSI Land Rover Insurance freephone number but you will need to have a policy number for them - if you are new business then at the first stage of the automated system I think you have to press 1 and then your call is diverted to the "new" Stratstone/Brit-Insure call centre. They required me to fit a tracker which made me suspicious that they may be linked to The Royal Bank of Scotland Group..................... RBS owns Tracker which is why any of the insurers linked to them require a tracker for cars over £50k value - more sales for a small ailing bank! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #272714 Sun Aug 01 2010 10:52am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

You maybe able to get a LRI/BRIT quote here

http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/lr/finance/...insurance/

Post #272717 Sun Aug 01 2010 1:12pm
Zermatt Vulgaris

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

Just had my renewal through ..RSA seem to have sold the existing LR business through to Original Insurance Services ( I'd managed to remain on the old RSA policy rather than the new Brit policy)

Not that impressed so far managed to make three faults in the policy renewal.... the howler sending me a letter saying you need to have a tracker fitted ( all new business does ) and then when challenged by phone stating that this was an error all existing business does not need to have one fitted.

I find it very odd to say the least that for new business Land Rover Insurance is incapable of insuring an OEM spec LR/RR .

one other point i believe the old policy used to cover roof rack/box contents ... the new one no longer does 2011 MY- RRS HSE - Zermatt -Ebony-Piano .... its a monochrome world

2006- BMW Z4M Roadster -Titanium Silver

Club - Ex Defender & Disco 3

Post #324573 Fri Dec 09 2011 2:18pm
ChrisP

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Just got my renewal through and after a little negotiation managed to get them down 30% so well happy Thumbs Up MY2011 HSE Santorini/Ivory/Piano Black/Privacy Glass/TV .Sadly gone.
Audi A5 Sportback Black Edition 3.0 tdi quattro S Line

Post #332725 Thu Feb 16 2012 7:42pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12