RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > BBC Headline: Miliband: We'll rise to challenge!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

will_wonka

United Kingdom 
BBC Headline: Miliband: We'll rise to challenge!

Ed Miliband says in his new year message that the Labour Party must show there is an alternative to rising unemployment and falling living standards............

.....not one to be too harsh or cynical, surely that means don't vote Labour unless your a benefit cheat, asylum seeker or goldsmith?

Hats off to the guy for having the {Ed}Balls to stand in front of a camera and spout this B Censored s, certainly keeps me entertained Mr. Green L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #326402 Thu Dec 29 2011 1:26pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

have you seen the Labour Party yearly photo?

Post #326405 Thu Dec 29 2011 1:37pm
Kaine

United Kingdom 

worth a read

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodge...is-memory/

Post #326406 Thu Dec 29 2011 1:41pm
mse

United Kingdom 

It could be worse, the outlook and posterity of millions, especially the younger generation (and less fortunate) could be being destroyed for the next 20 years by an unelected group of up themselves tiffs who are in it only for themselves but that can spin a good story...oh wait sorry, that's whats happening Mike

2014 Facelift Discovery

Post #326410 Thu Dec 29 2011 2:00pm
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Kaine wrote:
worth a read

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodge...is-memory/

Until they ditch the rabble that put us in this position (and that means all of them) Labour will once again spend another eternity in the political wilderness.......as much as its hurting, I personally think the current lot are doing a pretty good job, all considering.....they don't have any options, the coffers are empty, the gold has been squandered etc etc. L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

Post #326436 Thu Dec 29 2011 7:05pm
The Kergan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Nara Bronze

I hate that Miliband, he's got the sort of face you want to slap.

And what is all this debt relief bullshit in the news today. Thats just Giving the great unwashed free reign to build up a load of debt and then protecting them from debt collectors for a 12 month before their debts get written off. And who pays for that, oh that will be me and you yet again! 2017 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Post #326438 Thu Dec 29 2011 7:23pm
codfather

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Santorini Black

The Kergan wrote:
I hate that Miliband, he's got the sort of face you want to slap.

And what is all this debt relief bullshit in the news today. Thats just Giving the great unwashed free reign to build up a load of debt and then protecting them from debt collectors for a 12 month before their debts get written off. And who pays for that, oh that will be me and you yet again!

Yes that gets me too, there is a system up here that you pay £200/month for three years then all your debt is written off, they can't touch any savings you have in an account!! I have heard of someone doing this with £30k of debt, so they will only pay £7k and the tax payer picks up the rest, he won't be able to get credit again, but he's not bothered!! Makes me mad! MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Gone: a comprehensive list of imprezas and a Merc ML AMG

Post #326440 Thu Dec 29 2011 7:32pm
codfather

Scottish trust deeds, look it up , it will make you weep! MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Post #326441 Thu Dec 29 2011 7:37pm
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Debt relief - WTF? So you borrow money and knowingly cannot pay it back then just say "sorry guys" and hey presto, huge debts gone. In my view, that's plain and simple fraud, end of.

These people have no scruples, no credibility and should be blacklisted for 25 years minimum! What sort of a deterrent is 6 years on your credit file, beggars belief, sure there are genuine cases of hardship from circumstance, but this will be used as a vehicle for the scumbag 42" Plasma brigade to borrow and go bust! Ridiculous.

Simplistic math dictates, if 5 scummers in a family over the age of 18 do this then based on the figures stated and with the probability that we are paying for them to survive already through handouts, they can go from birth to death without lifting a finger and live in relative "stig-like" comfort, which in their case is luxury as they know no different. Evil or Very Mad

This HAS to be a Labour carry-over policy / law designed for their majority electorate! L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

Post #326442 Thu Dec 29 2011 7:43pm
codfather

will_wonka wrote:
Debt relief - WTF? So you borrow money and knowingly cannot pay it back then just say "sorry guys" and hey presto, huge debts gone. In my view, that's plain and simple fraud, end of.

These people have no scruples, no credibility and should be blacklisted for 25 years minimum! What sort of a deterrent is 6 years on your credit file, beggars belief, sure there are genuine cases of hardship from circumstance, but this will be used as a vehicle for the scumbag 42" Plasma brigade to borrow and go bust! Ridiculous.

Simplistic math dictates, if 5 scummers in a family over the age of 18 do this then based on the figures stated and with the probability that we are paying for them to survive already through handouts, they can go from birth to death without lifting a finger and live in relative "stig-like" comfort, which in their case is luxury as they know no different. Evil or Very Mad

This HAS to be a Labour carry-over policy / law designed for their majority electorate!

You are absolutely right, I do feel sorry for the example on the news where two people living within their means were made unemployed in the same week, all of a sudden they start racking up debt because they do not get enough dole money to pay for probably a car, mortgage, two or three household items on tic, but then again in the good old days you saved for stuff and lived in a council house for a few years, now everyone wants on the property ladder in a nice area!

The chap I know , as you rightly point out is still spending on his credit card as he know he won't pay it back, it IS fraud!!
Cheers
Dave MY10 TDV6 SE (debadged Wink ), Santorini Black, Flappy paddles, Privacy Glass, 20" Stormers, Mudflaps!

Post #326449 Thu Dec 29 2011 8:46pm
Steuart64

Scotland 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Orkney Grey

codfather wrote:

Yes that gets me too, there is a system up here that you pay £200/month for three years then all your debt is written off, they can't touch any savings you have in an account!! I have heard of someone doing this with £30k of debt, so they will only pay £7k and the tax payer picks up the rest, he won't be able to get credit again, but he's not bothered!! Makes me mad!

Same as LVA in England I beleive. The sum paid isnt always £200- it depends on whats agreed by a majority %age of the creditors. Houses and car required for work is protected. One step from sequestration (Scottish Bankruptcy)

Credit is good after 5 years and hey ho start again!!

http://www.debtwatchdog.com/new-changes-to...e-214.html Now - MY11 RRS Autobiography TDV6, Orkney gray, tints, steps, daylight running lamps and allllll the toys!!!
Ex- RRS HSE TDV6 07 Java Black, bi xenon, corner lights, side steps, tints, cool box, smoke side repeats, chrome "sport" boot sill
Ex - Audi A4 Cab 3.0TDi Quattro
Ex - Freelander2 SE TD4
Ex - CRV Auto

Post #326455 Thu Dec 29 2011 8:59pm
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

will_wonka wrote:

I assume you apply this analogy to the bailed out big banks as well ? Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Last edited by Zilch on Fri Dec 30 2011 2:07am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #326464 Thu Dec 29 2011 11:12pm
The Kergan

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Nara Bronze

Zilch wrote:
will_wonka wrote:

I assume you apply this analogy to the bailed out big banks as well ?

Yes I do, again something us tax payers are burdened with. And arseholes who run them should be shot.

And that Tosser sir Fred Goodwin should have his knighthood taken back along with all the millions he walked away with and he should whiped naked through the streets of Canary wharf.
Robbing Barstewards, all of them! 2017 Range Rover Sport Autobiography

Post #326466 Fri Dec 30 2011 12:18am
Zilch

Australia 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Fuji White

The Kergan wrote:
And that Tosser sir Fred Goodwin ............he should whiped naked through the streets of Canary wharf. ...

If he is an old etonian or harrovian surely he will see that as a perk not a punishment Laughing Whistle
Why give him two bonus's at the tax payers expense Rolling with laughter Another Pommie Bar Steward down under

MY20 Defender 110 SE P400 Eiger/Ebony
MY10 3.0 RRS TDv6 Fuji/Ebony/Anigre

Post #326470 Fri Dec 30 2011 2:06am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1