RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > will 20'' SC Alloys for the RRS fit a 2004 FFRR?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

muffd

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
will 20'' SC Alloys for the RRS fit a 2004 FFRR?

my mate wants to buy my 20'' SC Alloys (spare in my garage). They need refurbished and one is buckled. He runs a full fat Range Rover 3.0 diesel 2004 model. Does anyone know if the wheels will fit the FFRR?

Ta
Muff If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Java Black HSE TDV6 O7, alpaca, FF sunroof, adaptive Xenon headlights, SC grill, black privacy glass, clear indicators, tow-pack, colour-coded all black.Gone, but forever in my memory. Until my new one comes...
In the stables:Mercedes CLK 230K Cab W208; BMW 318d; VW Golf (LHD) 1.6 SE in Spain:New RRS to come soon...

Post #285315 Sun Jan 09 2011 1:44pm
scarey

yes they will, i have 20'' RRS alloys on my FFRR and they do look better than the standard FFRR wheels..he might have to get the larger 23mm shank wheel nuts though, the black ones are to small..

Post #285343 Sun Jan 09 2011 6:20pm
muffd

Cheers Scary

Sorted. Sold them this afternoon and my mate Dougy is away with them to get them refurbished and then put them on his FFRR. I had a wee drive in it this afternoon. I have not driven the FFRR in several years. It's very graceful and well appointed (its a vogue top of range). But the 3.0l BMW diesel engine is awfully roary and loud. No where near as refined at the 2.7 and 3.0 TDV6 engines in the RRS. Strangely enough, I liked it - but still ordering a new RRS later this year. Thumbs Up If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Java Black HSE TDV6 O7, alpaca, FF sunroof, adaptive Xenon headlights, SC grill, black privacy glass, clear indicators, tow-pack, colour-coded all black.Gone, but forever in my memory. Until my new one comes...
In the stables:Mercedes CLK 230K Cab W208; BMW 318d; VW Golf (LHD) 1.6 SE in Spain:New RRS to come soon...

Post #285365 Sun Jan 09 2011 9:11pm
scarey

yes you're right the engine is a tad noisy but with a light foot its not that bad..good sale then. Thumbs Up

Post #285378 Sun Jan 09 2011 9:51pm
muffd

nah. He's my mate. The wheels needed a refurb and one is buckled. Still, 2 good Hankooks and 2 legal in need of soon replacement. He got a bargain at £200 Mr. Green If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Post #285383 Sun Jan 09 2011 10:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1