RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > STOLEN
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Baron

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

RussRRS wrote:
cheers mate, im hoping it was just chancers and the car is somewhere where it will be found or spotted

Doubt it old son. If they did both cars and house.

Wish you the best of luck.

B Censored s  SDV8 vogue SE.
Corris grey and ivory leather + most of the toys.
Limited edition RRS model number 0001 Smile
Gone TDV8 RR Sport. Never to be forgotten.

Wife has an i8 BMW

Post #279326 Tue Nov 02 2010 9:16pm
AZIZBBU

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Stornoway Grey

Sorry to hear Russ,

The scrotes should be tied to the back of a supercharged RRS and dragged along.

Could just about live with the motors getting pinched, but what f Censored s me off is when the scum come into the house.

Once again really sorry to hear. TDV8 HST STORNOWAY ON A 58
Full Alpine multimedia install
Road Angel Pro
PS3

Post #279336 Tue Nov 02 2010 9:31pm
JC1

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Russ, i feel for mate i really do.............theiving fu Censored ing scum Shocked MY10 3.0 HSE Santorini Black, Ivory Premium & extended leather, privacy, paddles, diamond turned alloys, Ipod lead that charges, tasmods, rrsport.co.uk stickers

Jeep 4.0 High Output XJ 94 6" teraflex lift, c/w rear coils, 9500lb winch, 35" TSL super swamper boggers, safari snorkel, custom made bumpers, tom woods custom double cardon driveshaft, twin electric fans. Don't follow it..............you wont make it. The first 4 x 4 by far.

Post #279339 Tue Nov 02 2010 10:33pm
RussRRS

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Bonatti Grey

leedsunited wrote:
Russ

Really sorry to hear m8 and know how you feel same happened to me last year, if you can wait till morning i will try and find the number for you of police office actually on the docks as they found mine and i have the number for the officer in charge of the docks team.

thanks mate, i did find a number yesterday but the guy just gave me the old spill that there serious crime unit would already have been informed.
To be honest i no the car is long gone and im devastated by it but the thing thats done me the most is losing my work van as it had everything in it. still not to comfortable with being in this house either after knowing some thieving Censored was walking around it while i was soundo upstairs. thanks for your support guys Thumbs Up

Post #279379 Wed Nov 03 2010 10:25am
NickM

United Kingdom 

Sorry not had time to mail before mate, but sorry for the loss mate - it's a kick in the nuts and the last thing you need. If any of us can help out in any way - let us know, and we'll all keep our eyes open

Post #279380 Wed Nov 03 2010 10:34am
RussRRS

thanks buddy totally gutted

Post #279382 Wed Nov 03 2010 10:43am
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Not a nice thing to have happened by any means

I sort of know how you feel and i only had my garage done over and then an attempted break in when i was in too.

My solution was to surround the house/garden with motion detectors, that way if somebody does come into the grounds, then i have already heard them approaching with the bing bong that goes off inside and armed myself with my trusty maglite Embarassed

Post #279384 Wed Nov 03 2010 10:57am
ChrisP

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

I think I would prefer to have slept soundly through it and remaining safe and unhurt rather than risk confronting them and getting stabbed or coshed Crying or Very sad
Hope you do get your stuff back but I think it unlikely unfortunately. MY2011 HSE Santorini/Ivory/Piano Black/Privacy Glass/TV .Sadly gone.
Audi A5 Sportback Black Edition 3.0 tdi quattro S Line

Post #279401 Wed Nov 03 2010 3:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

ChrisP wrote:
I think I would prefer to have slept soundly through it and remaining safe and unhurt rather than risk confronting them and getting stabbed or coshed Crying or Very sad

I would not confront them, just armed with a maglite, i would it use to shine a light and make them aware that we knew they were there, hopefull scaring them off, if they did insist that the keys were provided then , it would be "keys are over there next to the so and so, enjoy the drive, do you need the keys to the fiat punto too, if so there ...."

Post #279412 Wed Nov 03 2010 5:18pm
RussRRS

tbh its not the first time someone has tried are house, when we were in spain last dec and are next door neighbour caught two Censored trying to force are back door they took 1 look at the scary 6,2 skin head with a bat and legged it, police caught them two roads down hiding in a shed.

anyway quick update on the "lack" of work essex police are doing, after being fobbed off all day yesterday and most of this morning i finally find out the pc that was dealing with my case has gone on leave till monday, finally after much moaing at the girl on the end of the phone i finally got through to the CID at loughton nick and they had not been made aware of my theft but they had the others.
now got to go into the nick tomorrow to give another statement. not a happy bunny Evil or Very Mad

Post #279511 Thu Nov 04 2010 9:15pm
marksgd

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zermatt Silver

Sorry to hear that . I had my L200 stolen a few years back the ins co. offered me £9,500 I KEPT SAYING NO IN THE END I GOT £11,400 sO DONT ACCEPT THERE OFFER , I SAID OK YOU BUY ME A l200 FOR £9K COS I CANNOT GET ONE FOR THAT MONEY. STICK TO YOUR GUNS & YOU SHOULD get what you want ,,ps sorry for the caps not shouting Shocked Shocked Shocked

Post #279518 Thu Nov 04 2010 9:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12