RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Events > Argyll Forest Drive 14/15/16 August
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Argyll Forest Drive 14/15/16 August

I have given up posting notice of these over here as nobody even seems to want to come along and ride in as a passenger, however this last weekend was a brilliant one - not only brilliant sunshine, no midges and great tracks but not one but two D3's arrived, one of them towing a Defender trialler but the other was taken round some of the less scratch inducing routes and did very well. The owner has the wrong reggy on his D3 though, it should be on an RRS or FFRR.............................. like this one

The slim guy in the foreground is Japseroony from this form, and D3 and Defender2 and FFRR! He came up from the NE of England in his V8 Disco1 3 door that is an offroad monster!

And here is his Offroad monster

And before anybody gets the wrong idea we are not purely a club for Land Rover owners, its just that most of us own one and the vast majority of those who attend this is their only car - they use the vehicle to go to work! We also get a lot of Mitsubishi Pajeros and this trip one of the guys came along in a Japanese special import Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Paris/Dakar special with a 3.5litre V6 petrol engine and all the Paris Dakar rally kit.

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green  2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #274076 Tue Aug 17 2010 8:30am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Still looks like fun Tim, one of these days I'll get my timing right and be there for one. Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #274078 Tue Aug 17 2010 9:04am
Tim in Scotland

Well Al I did spot a Buck Blue LHD RRS on the Argyll drives last Saturday............................................. glad you enjoyed it 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #276773 Mon Sep 27 2010 10:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Don't want to turn up in an X5 on 20s!!! You'll all just laugh........................... Thumbs Up Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #276812 Tue Sep 28 2010 9:58am
Alicatt

Thanks for the invite Tim Thumbs Up
Had a great day out but going to take a bit of washing and polishing to get the car back shiny again Smile
Marie enjoyed herself so much she persuaded me that we NEED a Defender 90 to play with Whistle Mr. Green Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #276830 Tue Sep 28 2010 12:46pm
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

How many MILLISECONDS of persuading did THAT take then AL??? Whistle Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #276831 Tue Sep 28 2010 12:49pm
Alicatt

The amount of time to change from going down Loch Lomond side to going past Lix Toll Garage Whistle Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #276836 Tue Sep 28 2010 1:30pm
Tim in Scotland

Wow that fast Rolling with laughter 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #276857 Tue Sep 28 2010 8:07pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1