RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > deal withdrawn
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Gazzer

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Thanks James. That makes sense as it is LR who is incentivising the process. This gives me ammo on my Jag purchase as finance guy said otherwise! Wink 2010MY Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Post #268888 Fri Jun 18 2010 10:34am
NightFox

United Kingdom 

This was my situation, I ordered my RRS during the 0% period, but the offer clearly stated that it was for cars that were ordered AND DELIVERED before 31st March and as I didn't get mine till June I wasn't able to take advantage. There's no breach of contract here, so it's not fair to demand anything of the dealer in recompense. I even tried a begging letter to LRF, but they said no in the end. Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.8::MG Montego Turbo::MGB GT::Rover Sterling::MGF::MG ZT 190+
Discovery Series II Td5 GS::Discovery 3 TDV6 S::Freelander 2 TD4 XS::Freelander 2 TD4 SE
Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport TDV6 3.0

Post #268899 Fri Jun 18 2010 2:23pm
robinc

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 SE Nara Bronze

Hi guys, exact same thing happened to me. I placed my order for a TDV6SE in mid March for a promised end May delivery and was told the 0% deal would be honoured. Heard nothing from the dealer until late May when I was told delivery would now be early July. Then I got a call 2 weeks ago to say the car would be ready this week but 0% deal no longer available so did I want to pay cash or a 2 year deferred deal at 5.9%? I pointed out that we had a legally binding contract that stipulated the price to be paid and when and I would take legal action if they didn't honour their side. After a lot of debate I finally agreed to pay the 5.9% but only on condition that I got £1200 of extras free (first 2 services completely free plus some accessories). I'm happy with that and absolutely delighted with the car but what a way to run a business Exclamation Evil or Very Mad So if it happens to you, my advice is don't back down!

Post #269288 Wed Jun 23 2010 9:13am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12