RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Lookers Servicing
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

NickM

United Kingdom 
Lookers Servicing

I am sure that a lot of the RRS members on here have had problems in some shape or form in the past, and a lot of the issues seem to stem from dealers lack of support or after care service - which is just as important to our ownership when choosing such a car.

I know there are a few people here who wish they could have had access to a certain dealer, but due to geographic location, it's not always possible. I had to book my car in for a major 60K service (even though my car only shows 55K) - and having called around a few dealers - it's no surprise that the best price was given by Lookers. And to be honest, even if they were £50 or so more, I would still go to them to have the work done. Whilst many of us are price led, I'd like to think I'm service led as well. Even though I could have waited for a courtesy car to be ready - I was willing to get my car in without one - and the car goes in on Thursday. Once again, Lookers go that extra bit, to get my business and make me a happy man.

So what I'm trying to say is, if you can, give Lookers a chance to quote on the servicing side and see what they come back with, and even tell them what price you've been quoted - because I know, if they can, they will try to beat it.

A Happy RRS Owner Thumbs Up

Post #266415 Tue May 18 2010 8:18am
MJF

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Nick,

Congrats on your new position with lookers, I hear as Ads manager the bonus scheme is pretty good!!

Just KIDDING. Its always worth telling people about good service as well as bad. The small dealings I have had with them so far has been mixed. But the things they do well they they really do well.

M

Post #267612 Wed Jun 02 2010 8:14am
Misery

United Kingdom 

Embarassed Rolling with laughter Embarassed Rolling with laughter

Post #267616 Wed Jun 02 2010 8:41am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
TheDB

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Have to agree with NickM. Lookers just did my 45K service. A great service and very flexible on arrangements.
A well run outfit.
Thumbs Up

Post #267688 Wed Jun 02 2010 6:03pm
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

Crikey Nick...........anyone would think you were on the payroll, albeit in a car cleaning type way Whistle Whistle......."Ambassador of Suds" Mr. Green

Credit where it's due. Thumbs Up L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #267755 Thu Jun 03 2010 1:26pm
NickM

United Kingdom 

will_wonka wrote:
Crikey Nick...........anyone would think you were on the payroll, albeit in a car cleaning type way Whistle Whistle......."Ambassador of Suds" Mr. Green

Credit where it's due. Thumbs Up

Mate I'm all for complaining, albeit intelligently, when matters go tits up - just I like having a dealer that will do whatever they can to get my business - isn't that a good result at the end of the day? if I said they were as expected or average, I'd be lying.

Lookers don't need me to say good stuff about them, they have enough people on here already...but I'm still chuffed they beat everyone else on my 60K service and saved me over £100 Thumbs Up

Post #267760 Thu Jun 03 2010 1:58pm
Coolj

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Had my second year service with Lookers Park Royal 2 weeks ago. The quality of work was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
Thumbs Up 2008 TDV8, Java Black, Ebony Sports Seats, Side Steps, Zebrano, Privacy Glass, Premium ICE, Hybrid TV.

Post #267763 Thu Jun 03 2010 2:07pm
Benidorm Mick

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

How about opening a branch in Bristol... Hmmm Big Cry

Post #267767 Thu Jun 03 2010 2:25pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1