RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic > Music for your RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

1st I need the cable to connect iphone to Aux input! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #255699 Mon Feb 15 2010 7:12pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
muffd

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Rupert

I have Sonos in every room and speakers in the garden. To get around the wifi range issue, I have a couple of bridge stations, but the amps for the first floor of the house are actually in the attic - and these can also act as bridges. www.sonos.com for more info on this. All of my old CDs are now on a hard drive and the hard drive speaks to my iMac. So, I can now play anything and in any room (or in selected rooms - or all rooms and the garden) controlled from either the iMac using sonos software or I can use a hand controller (we have 4 distributed around the place. I can also download anyting from iTunes and play anywhre and I also have Napster. Napster is OK to a point, but the internet radio can be a bit temperamental. To give the system a boost, I have also fitted a sub woofer in our main lounge (large room) and the 2 Kefs I have in the ceiling were a bit out of their depth until I stuck the sub in a corner. It is now bloody awesome. My mate who has a Linn system (anorak hifi guy) is now so impressed he is replacing his beloved Linn! Thumbs Up If you see a bandwagon - it's too late.....

Java Black HSE TDV6 O7, alpaca, FF sunroof, adaptive Xenon headlights, SC grill, black privacy glass, clear indicators, tow-pack, colour-coded all black.Gone, but forever in my memory. Until my new one comes...
In the stables:Mercedes CLK 230K Cab W208; BMW 318d; VW Golf (LHD) 1.6 SE in Spain:New RRS to come soon...

Post #255716 Mon Feb 15 2010 8:29pm
Rudskibaliblu

England 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Like most kind of music but being an old skool raver any good dance tracks : Cream classics, Paul Oakenfold, hed kandi and many more, too many to list. Still like to listen to the Floyd, Deep purple, ELO, Kasabian, Elbow the list could go on, very varied as you can see and as long as it's non of that manafactured boy band or x factor drivel Censored I'm a happy man behind the wheel. Thumbs Up Now gone Orkney grey SDV6 HSE with body style kit contrast stitch ebony leather, privacy, black piano, 22" Lowenharts for summer, 20" with Leon LTZ for winter.
Here 110 black edition defender.

Post #255717 Mon Feb 15 2010 8:43pm
Rupert

Ireland 

Excellent stuff muffd Cool

Thank you very much Thumbs Up

Post #255814 Tue Feb 16 2010 2:11pm
gordon kerr

England 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Java Black

My Creative Zen comes with me wherever I go. It's the 32 Gb version and has over 4000 tracks on it - all my vinyl (dating right back to the early 70's) and all my CD;'s and there is still plenty of room for more. I plug it into the aux in and leave it on 'Random play all' most of the time so don't ever know exactly what to expect next. Much Queen, Thin Lizzie, Cream and the like but also lots of other stuff that I'd prefer not to admit to. Last purschase was a couple of Lily Allen Cd's - like the songs although the music leaves a bit to be desired. Gordon Kerr
Bedford, UK
2007 Java Black RR Sport TDv6
1980 Brooklands Green Triumph TR7

Post #255818 Tue Feb 16 2010 2:30pm
Hennessy

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Got my ipod plugged in and it goes everywhere with me, its the only thing I listen to in the car.

My favoutites at the moment are:

Cut up boys
Jaguar skills
Prodigy
Limp Bizkit
Radio 1 live lounge
Chilli's
Asher Roth RRS TDV6 / Java / 20" Alloys / Tints / Black Int
Volvo 2.4 D5 RDesign
-------------------------------------------------------

GONE
BMW 525 MSport
Audi A4 Cab
Honda Integra TypeR
BMW Z3
BMW 320 Conv

Post #255820 Tue Feb 16 2010 2:46pm
Alicatt

Belgium 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue

Mine at the moment are Nightwish, Iron Horse playing Black Sabbath, Clanadonia, and always a favorite Wishbone Ash
in the DVD player in the car I have Deep Purple in Concert, Wishbone Ash, and I like the music from the Disco3 DVD of Tunisia, it fairly gets the sub working Smile Sons of dogs come hither and get flesh
Clan Cameron

Post #255866 Tue Feb 16 2010 7:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12