RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > STUPID SNOW!!!! damaged the rrs!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>

TDV8 boy

2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
STUPID SNOW!!!! damaged the rrs!

left work today in wolverhampton just north of birmingham, when i went round a bend (in GGS mode) slid down the the hill/bend mounted the kerb straight into a lamppost causing the post to drop to the floor s if it was made out nothing!! the front HST bumper is scrap and the grille and if im right the bonnet aswell! Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry i was ready to cry. reversed back and got the hell out of there so i didnt have to buy new lamppost loll thus not relising i'd lost the front no plate so went back got the plate and llegged it had to keep stopping as i kept loosing most of the bumper on my way home! so if anybody has a hst bumper hanging about id be much gratefull if i could buy it off you Mr. Green
to sum up, a terrible day!!

Post #246532 Wed Dec 23 2009 11:12pm
Bradders

United Kingdom 

Feel for you mate - its a horrible feeling just kerbing an alloy so I cannot imagine how you are feeling. Hope its all sorted soon. Thumbs Up

Post #246534 Wed Dec 23 2009 11:18pm
acole10000

United States 2010 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Stornoway Grey

I think the subject should be STUPID DRIVER!!!! damaged light post... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Karma will come and get you for not reporting the damage, You're engine will probally quit soon....

GROW UP TDV8 boy 

Post #246539 Thu Dec 24 2009 12:16am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MAW

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Sounds like your bumper is hanging about - so morally you content with someone else picking up the cost for the lamp post or should you pay for it - OK avoiding it but then other parties then carry your cost

The snow did not damage the RRS the driver did - physics still apply Rolling Eyes

Post #246544 Thu Dec 24 2009 1:25am
TDV8 boy

2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

i think acole10000 you need to get a life mate! fair enough i had an "accident" which every body does EVEN the best of drivers in the world and yes i do need to grow up as being 18 yrs old with a tdv8 rrs is a bit..... lets say unusual and growing up i'll do as i'm sure you did at the age of 18!!! like i said get a life and if youve got nothing nice to say dont say nothing. As this FORUM isnt a place to have a dig its a place to make friends share each others experiences and thats all it is im trying to do.
As for the lampost im pretty sure when i go and tell my friend that i've hit his lampost on his estate karma wont get me to bad!!! reason i legged it was so was so the local patroling police officers didnt see it and make me put it through my insurance, meaning i can sort it out direct with my friend! Smile

Post #246572 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:17am
Kaine

United Kingdom 

TDV8 - sorry to hear about your accident mate

in case of the forum being here to make friends and share experiences, remember its also a place for free speach so you will always get every type of response - I'm sure as you get older Whistle you just rise above it like the rest of us. Everyone makes mistakes and we need to take the abuse for them - I mean, look at Angel and his base spec AUDI A3........................... Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter .......sorry, got distracted there for a second.

Hope you your rrs sorted soon.

Kaine

Post #246576 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:25am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Well spoken the man who owned a pink mini! Thumbs Up 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #246579 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:26am
Kaine

United Kingdom 

Very Annoyed wrote:
Well spoken the man who owned a pink mini! Thumbs Up

going colour blind too in your old age VA Wink

Post #246580 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:27am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Seriously a RRS is a man's car and you should learn how to drive such a vehicle first. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #246581 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:28am
Kaine

United Kingdom 

i remember spinning my sisters Fiat Panda when I was 18 - I would like to say it was a accident, however alas it wasn't - it was just me being a prat

Post #246582 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:28am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

I smashed my Mini 1275 GT when I was 18 when this tree jumped out in front of me! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #246585 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:30am
Kaine

United Kingdom 

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #246586 Thu Dec 24 2009 10:31am
The doc

United Kingdom 

Gutted that you've pranged you pride and joy.

Post #246605 Thu Dec 24 2009 11:37am
Stella Monkey

I've also had a recent encounter with a lamp post so know how gutting it is ... it wasn't even snowing so I can't use that excuse.

I must admit I didn't hang around to see how the lampost was feeling or leave any contact details ... I'm quite happy knowing that the huge amounts of PAYE and council tax I have been paying for the last 20 years will be going towards something other than dole bludgers and rent on asylum seekers houses !

Post #246615 Thu Dec 24 2009 12:21pm
acole10000

United States 2010 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Don’t get mad at me because remember you are the one that said you “reversed back and got the hell out of there so i didnt have to buy new lamppost”, Then you decided to make up this crazy story how the light post is on your friends estate.

So now I have learned that not only are you a bad driver, you are also a liar, not to mention you will still have bad Karma (oh and yes acne). 

Post #246617 Thu Dec 24 2009 12:26pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>