RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Phonebook pairing
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Richchad

United Kingdom 
Phonebook pairing

Well have got my new 2009 RRSport yesterday, the interior is so much nicer, only driven back from dealer about 20 miles, noticed how much more comfortable the seats were, softer than my 2006 sport, they always felt a bit hard really.

Anyway I am trying to pair up my Nokia N82, all works except the old problem of getting the phonebook paired, I have managed to get all my contacts on it by selecting contacts, options, mark all, and transferring by bluetooth to Landrover, however I realise some contacts were out of date on my phone which I have deleted but they still show in the car phonebook, can't see anywhere to delete phonebook entries in the car and have tried transferring a new list of contacts but still shows ones deleted from my phone.

So does this mean that my contacts are held permanently in the car even though only viewed by the bluetooth activation and surely there must be a way of deleted entries Question Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE
Loire Blue/Ivory leather Privacy Glass

Gone - RRSPORT 2010 TDV6 HSE
Stornaway/Ebony Premium leather with Lunar stitching, Heated Steering Wheel and Privacy Glass.

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE
Buckingham Blue/Ivory, Privacy Glass, Tasmods Sills, Supercharged Black Badges all round, Grille & Vents, plus RRSport Sticker & Brolly of course.

Post #243082 Wed Nov 18 2009 10:14am
viper

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue

Richchad would it not be easier to delete your phone from car and start again or is it not that easy. Question

Pleased to see you picked up the new my10 yesterday Thumbs Up r u happy with it 2016 bmw x5 40d m-sport space grey
2015 bmw 335i m-sport touring mineral grey/coral interior looking to change again .
Gone HSE SDV6 Dynamic indus silver, santorini contrast roof,panoramic roof,red brakes,privacy,climate front seats,tow bar great car enjoyed it ����
Gone my10 3.0 tdv6 Bali blue/ivory 5 years 24k no problems great car will be missed

Post #243085 Wed Nov 18 2009 10:48am
Richchad

United Kingdom 

Hey, yes you are right have deleted phone from car and reconnected and all phonebook entries seemed to have disappeared, so need to enter by marking only the ones I want then transferring by business card to the car, I think. Confused

And am I happy with the car, yes so far but only done 20 miles, had the gearbox warning light that others have had, (have mention in the gearbox warning topic) will do some more miles today after fitting my Talex speed detector, managed to hide the wire from top right corner of dash round to cigarette lighter on my old sport but doesn't look so easy on this one, need a 12 volt supply on the right lower part of the dash..without having to rip things apart to find it Shocked Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE

Stornaway/Ebony Premium leather with Lunar stitching, Heated Steering Wheel and Privacy Glass.

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE
Buckingham Blue/Ivory, Privacy Glass, Tasmods Sills, Supercharged Black Badges all round, Grille & Vents, plus RRSport Sticker & Brolly of course.

Post #243087 Wed Nov 18 2009 11:14am
Richchad

United Kingdom 

Hmmm couldn't transfer just contacts I marked, had to select "mark all" for it to transfer, which of course transfers all my contacts, so looks like you can't choose which ones to transfer and no option to delete any from the phonebook. Sad Arrived - RRSport 2016 HSE SDV6 HSE

Gone - RRSPORT TDV6 HSE

Post #243088 Wed Nov 18 2009 11:52am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1