4wheeldriverFri Oct 02 2009 3:15pm
User Registered Confirmed
JonathanThu Oct 01 2009 10:12pm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jkp

Scotland 
JKP Detail - Detailing Kit

I've had quite a few folk ask about putting together a detailing kit across the forums. I am able to put together a kit with a couple of options. All products are from the Dodo Juice Range.

A base detailing kit comprising of...

Sour Power 500ml pH neutral shampoo. Very good cleaning power and will not remove wax.

Gentlle Grey 200g Claybar. Removes surface contaminants (use with clay lube)

Clay Lube 500ml

Lime Prime polish/glaze 250ml. Polishes surface and adds glaze to the finish

Hard Candy Wax. A general wax, not specific to colour and can be used on other cars/bikes

3 x Dodo Juice fantastic fur microfibre cloths. A top quality buffing cloth for removing products.

Wash mitt. using a mitt cuts down on potential for scratching the paint while cleaning.

2 x foam applicators

Retail Price of the above is around £115 not inc delivery. I can do this for £100 delivered to UK mainland.

Add in 250ml red mist sealant for £9. An ideal spray sealant to top up the wax coat after washing the car.

Also as an option you can add in the Supernatural Drying towel, which is a huge microfibre that will not scratch the paint and out performs any drying towel on the market, and I've used them all. Retail is £26. Add this in for £20 to the above pack.

I've leave this running for a week as I need a minimum of 6 orders to get this price. Delivery will be the following week.

Need any info let me know Thumbs Up Need detailing or cleaning products, drop me a pm for forum discount prices.

If you dont want to clean it yourself, give me a shout for a quote on your detailing requirements. From a simple valet to machine polishing to remove bramble rash and swirl marks.

Post #238755 Thu Oct 01 2009 9:35pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Put me down for one if you'll include instructions on how to use it all!!! Whistle Laughing Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #238857 Fri Oct 02 2009 3:14pm
mccalia1

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

If I hadn't of bought my own kit, I would have put my name down as this is good deal delivered. Lime prime applied by DA gives a lovely refined finish Thumbs Up Gone: RRS : HSE : TDv6 : 57 : Java Black : Ebony : 20"

Post #238896 Fri Oct 02 2009 8:49pm
jkp

Scotland 

Yes instruction and tips will be provided. Thumbs Up Need detailing or cleaning products, drop me a pm for forum discount prices.

If you dont want to clean it yourself, give me a shout for a quote on your detailing requirements. From a simple valet to machine polishing to remove bramble rash and swirl marks.

Post #238897 Fri Oct 02 2009 8:58pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
4wheeldriver

Scotland 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Cool. I need all the help I can get! Laughing Current, M135i in Estoril Blue with more extras than the cast of Ben Hur.

535d m-sport Platinum grey and a few extras.... Gone

X5 3.0 sd in Space Grey, 20's, Dynamic Pack, Memory Pack, Media Pack, Tow Pack, Rear DVD, Panoramic Sunroof, Steps, 7 Seat Pack, Reversing Camera with moving lines, programmable park heat, etc etc etc - Gone

Range Rover Sport Santorini, privacy, dvd, towpack GONE!!!

Post #238975 Sun Oct 04 2009 10:47am
jkp

Scotland 

Thats me closing the buy. I never got as many as I needed to ensure th cheaper price, but I will honour it to you two chaps who have put you names down. PM's to follow. Need detailing or cleaning products, drop me a pm for forum discount prices.

Post #239487 Thu Oct 08 2009 7:58pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1