Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > What Car for 30-35k
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

oilman151

Wales 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Java Black

PauloAmore wrote:
Or a RRS SC Baby!!!!

Well he did ask the question and we can all say now that we've seen SP (and his car). Rolling with laughter Range Rover Evoque 5 door on order.
2006Java/Alpaca/4.4HSE/PTIS/Tracker/pp/Tasmods/Black side repeaters/Custom exhaust (gone but not forgotten!)
Land Rover Defender 110 CSW 200 TDi blue (Offroad prep'ed).
Citroen C4 Grand Picasso
Aston Martin DB9 Tungsten Silver
Another Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (Christinemobile)
1990 Mini Cooper SE - classic! (now sold)
New addition - 1972 Triumph Stag Pimento Red

Post #225082 Tue May 12 2009 6:37am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Is the driver a footballer? I vaguely recognise him from somewhere.... Confused 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #225089 Tue May 12 2009 8:10am
mercuryl

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Looks a little bit like that Jade Goodies' criminal boyfriend. I've been mad for flipping years, absolutely years, over the edge for yonks.

Post #225103 Tue May 12 2009 8:47am
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Yes he's a footballer - this picture first appeared in the News of The World about 1 year ago. No idea who is is though. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #225104 Tue May 12 2009 8:49am
Adeyb

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

isnt it amazing that just the use of the wrong colour can make a great car about as appealing as a brown cortina [SOLD!]2008 TDV6 HSE - Stornoway with Ebony leather, 20" Overfinch Supersport Titanium
2008 Nissan Navara Aventura

Post #225113 Tue May 12 2009 10:03am
EXPIREDDATA

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Rimini Red

Pretty sure thats Steven Ireland that plays for Man City. It was taken a few years ago.. and theres a story...

Sven-Goran Eriksson has called Stephen Ireland "stupid" after the Manchester City midfielder pretended his grandmother had died in order to get out of a crucial international match. Ireland then became entangled in a web of deceit so extraordinary that his professional reputation may have been irretrievably damaged.

Ireland issued an apology after admitting he had made up a reason to be excused from the Republic of Ireland's 1-0 defeat in the Czech Republic on Wednesday, in order to visit his "lonely" girlfriend in Cork. He also asked Eriksson, his club manager, for his compassionate leave to be extended to this weekend, indicating he would not be able to play against Aston Villa tomorrow because he was still grieving and had to help with funeral arrangements.

When journalists discovered earlier this week that Ireland's maternal grandmother, Patricia Tallon, was alive and well - and shocked to read about her death in the newspapers - Ireland changed his story to say his paternal grandmother, Brenda Kitchener, had died. She, in turn, read about her own death and at least one newspaper was reportedly threatened with legal action by relatives on Thursday. Ireland is then understood to have changed his story again, this time claiming that one of his grandfathers was divorced and that it was his elderly partner who had died. That was also exposed as a lie.

"I decided at that stage that I must tell the truth and admit I had told lies," Ireland said. "I realise now that it was a massive mistake to say my grandmothers had died and I deeply regret it. It was wrong and I sincerely apologise as I have caused a lot of problems for many people. I would like to apologise to my grandmothers and all my family. I have learnt a valuable lesson from this mess and hope those I have hurt will forgive me."

What actually had happened was Mr Ireland had a hair transplant much to the amusement of his fellow players. Rather than stay anfd face the banter, he disappeared in a huff.... and came back with a shaved head. RRS TDV8 HSE - Hybrid TV - Sunroof - Adaptive Front Headlights - Harman/Kardon LOGIC7 system

BMW GT

Post #225169 Tue May 12 2009 8:43pm
Whizo

to be honest, id rather walk, even if it was pouring down with rain, freezing cold anything rather than to be seen in that pink RRS

he is a footballer from what i have read he bought the car for his girlfriend, guess they are right when they say money cant buy you taste

Post #225172 Tue May 12 2009 9:43pm
pjpocket

Cyprus 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Still doesn't excuse that...

Post #225195 Wed May 13 2009 6:18am
JT888

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Whizo wrote:
to be honest, id rather walk, even if it was pouring down with rain, freezing cold anything rather than to be seen in that pink RRS

he is a footballer from what i have read he bought the car for his girlfriend, guess they are right when they say money cant buy you taste

Correct. You cannae polish a turd.... Rolling Eyes Agreed I'd rather walk Wizo.....

For £30K-35K....hmnn......I reckon that will be my dilemna this time next year when the warranty comes up for renewal on my RRS.....think it will be a tossup between a TDV8 (current model) or a mint RS4 Avant...in black with the black optic pack..... Thumbs Up

Post #225216 Wed May 13 2009 9:27am
Whizo

a mate of mine has just picked up a RS4 convertible, its an amazing car, looks gorgeous, and after reading Lavs post about the problems he is having its got me serioulsy thinking.

also looked at porsche but their customer service is said to be worse than LR!! sod it im buying a toyota prius, maybe overfinch can do something with it, lol

Post #225287 Wed May 13 2009 10:11pm
Baggins

Whizo wrote:
a mate of mine has just picked up a RS4 convertible, its an amazing car, looks gorgeous, and after reading Lavs post about the problems he is having its got me serioulsy thinking.

also looked at porsche but their customer service is said to be worse than LR!! sod it im buying a toyota prius, maybe overfinch can do something with it, lol

RE: RS4. Log on to rs246.com, search on "DRC". You may want to reconsider.

Post #225339 Thu May 14 2009 10:03am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Don't think Kam had any issues with his RS4. 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #225364 Thu May 14 2009 1:56pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

not in the 6 month he owned it Laughing 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #225374 Thu May 14 2009 2:10pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12