RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > TH White, Wootton Basset, near Swindon
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Frozen of Wiltshire

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Buckingham Blue
TH White, Wootton Basset, near Swindon

Just had a good experience with my local LR dealer, TH White, in Wootton Basset, near Swindon. Have had prior good experiences with my Defender 90 and recently left my RRS TDV8 in for a DSC & ETC alarm light repair. Just got my RRS back from them after warranty repair. Apparently a steering sensor was replaced and it seems to have cured the problem. Also asked them to sort slight knocking in front suspension while it was in and am really pleased to report that dealer was great. They knew exactly what I was talking about, and got straight to the point with no nonsense. No fuss, no bs, just sorted out suspension bushes and knocking is gone. I know from reading all the posts in this site that the knocking is going to come back again sometime, but thumbs up to the dealer (TH White) for a no nonsense sorting out on this occasion. Alarm lights fixed too, and they took the car on a 50 mile round trip to make sure it was sorted before giving it back to me, and I did the same to confirm - no more alarm lights! Recommended.

Sadly couldn't buy my RRS from them as the only TDV8 they had was silver and wife has imposed a unilateral veto on purchase of any silver cars... got a Buckingham Blue 2007 TDV8 elsewhere and get it serviced/repaired with them. So far so good.... Thumbs Up Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE, Buckingham Blue with Ebony Black
Defender 90 TD5, Tonga Green

Post #210772 Tue Feb 10 2009 5:53pm
SteveWilliams

Wales 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

Frozen

We use TH White and in our experience they are an excellent dealership. Tim who sold us our RRS, there ex demo TDV6 was great. The ifinance guy, who's name escapes was also excellent.

My wife who has dealt with them for a few minor warranty things and the first service has had no problem with them. They either have a courtesy car ready at the dealership or will come and pick our car up and drop a courtesy car off at the same time.

Overall we have had no problem with the dealership and can honestly say wish there were more dealerships like this one.

Steve

Post #210782 Tue Feb 10 2009 6:54pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1