RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > WHITE THE NEW BLACK?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

You can either download them to your rrsport gallery or save them in www.photobucket.com and then use the url link.[/img] Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #199846 Mon Dec 15 2008 5:28pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

mercuryl wrote:
Choosing white will limit your resale audience and therefore reduce your resale price.

It will take you longer to sell and will fetch about £2,5K less.

So.

I never understand people who buy a car thinking what can i get for it resale.......I buy exactly what I want and get what I get when I sell it......why buy a brand new car.....think I love white but black will be worth more in 3 years Rolling Eyes

Post #199852 Mon Dec 15 2008 5:50pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

what about Zermatt silver ? Wink 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #199853 Mon Dec 15 2008 6:03pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
flydive

Switzerland 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Jonny Fresh wrote:
mercuryl wrote:
Choosing white will limit your resale audience and therefore reduce your resale price.

It will take you longer to sell and will fetch about £2,5K less.

So.

I never understand people who buy a car thinking what can i get for it resale.......I buy exactly what I want and get what I get when I sell it......why buy a brand new car.....think I love white but black will be worth more in 3 years Rolling Eyes

Agree 100% '08 RRS TDV8
I converted my diesel RRS to run on an environmentally friendly mixture of caribou fat and baby seals oil

Post #199854 Mon Dec 15 2008 6:07pm
Roland

Switzerland 

I'm just back from a business trip to Lugano Ticino in the South of Switzerland and have seen four !! white RRS during the day. The weather was dreadful, pretty gloomy with a lot of rain and the white cars just didn't look right to me. There were several black ones and bonattis and they indeed did look better. My Zermatt silver looked so so.

IMHO white looks great in bright sunshine but iffy if it's gloomy Whistle Wink SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BUG AND SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE WINDSHIELD

2010 TDV8 Ultimate Edition, zermatt-ebony-grand lacquer, and all the goodies, plus Superchips Bluefin ECU performance upgrade, Gibson Performance exhaust tips

gone after only 7 months: MY10 TDV63.0 HSE, zermatt-ebony-anigree, Dynamic Response, Rear diff-lock, flappy paddles, premium leather, Sunroof, PTI, privacy glass, S/C design 5 Spoke Diamond Turned alloys

Post #199856 Mon Dec 15 2008 6:12pm
flydive

Roland wrote:
I'm just back from a business trip to Lugano Ticino in the South of Switzerland and have seen four !! white RRS during the day. The weather was dreadful, pretty gloomy with a lot of rain and the white cars just didn't look right to me. There were several black ones and bonattis and they indeed did look better. My Zermatt silver looked so so.

IMHO white looks great in bright sunshine but iffy if it's gloomy Whistle Wink

You should have called, would have showed you how a Stornoway looks.....and you could have bought me a beer for it...... Wink Very Happy '08 RRS TDV8
I converted my diesel RRS to run on an environmentally friendly mixture of caribou fat and baby seals oil

Post #199860 Mon Dec 15 2008 6:21pm
Roland

Switzerland 

flydive wrote:
Roland wrote:

IMHO white looks great in bright sunshine but iffy if it's gloomy Whistle Wink

You should have called, would have showed you how a Stornoway looks.....and you could have bought me a beer for it...... Wink Very Happy

Actually I was wondering whether I might see your car and I would certainly have bought you a beer or two. Thumbs Up

The weather you are having at the moment is terrible. When is this rain going to stop? SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BUG AND SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE WINDSHIELD

2010 TDV8 Ultimate Edition, zermatt-ebony-grand lacquer, and all the goodies, plus Superchips Bluefin ECU performance upgrade, Gibson Performance exhaust tips

gone after only 7 months: MY10 TDV63.0 HSE, zermatt-ebony-anigree, Dynamic Response, Rear diff-lock, flappy paddles, premium leather, Sunroof, PTI, privacy glass, S/C design 5 Spoke Diamond Turned alloys

Post #199869 Mon Dec 15 2008 7:09pm
flydive

Roland wrote:
Actually I was wondering whether I might see your car and I would certainly have bought you a beer or two. Thumbs Up

The weather you are having at the moment is terrible. When is this rain going to stop?

Well, yes, lots of rainy days lately, and a bit of snow to play in with the RRS.

Improvements expected only from Thursday..... '08 RRS TDV8

Post #199926 Tue Dec 16 2008 12:32am
Korenai

Switzerland 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Maybe I was around as well, in one of the black RRS! Very Happy

Post #200007 Tue Dec 16 2008 12:25pm
ROBO

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Alaska White

Been to the bodyshop today to see how RRS is gettin on.Front HST kit fitted looks great but i think the Range Rover badge on the bonnet would look better in black.Any one know where i can get from? Revere do one but the price is £165! Ebay have one but the letters are lose,I think it would be difficult to get them lined up straight. NEW RRS WHITE TDV8 1 OF 1
BYE BYE RRS TDV8 HST
WAITING FOR FERRARI CALAFORNIA
STILL GOT
FERRARI F430SPIDER
BENTLEY GT MULLINER
PORSCHE TURBO4

Post #200141 Tue Dec 16 2008 10:25pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123