RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > 2009my TDV8 HSE - White!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123

Korenai

Switzerland 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Jonny Fresh wrote:
There are 2 things that are essential if you go for a White RRS in my opinion:

1. Privacy glass
2. Colour coding from mirrors down.

I'll add black rims as well...

Post #191475 Thu Oct 09 2008 8:12pm
Theo_Pental

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

James

your car looks lovely however drivethedeal.com quote 45k dead online for a brand spanker including the essential wheel upgrade

Im curious for comments

Is your price negotiable or is there something dodgy with the cars they supply?

cheers

Theo

Post #191491 Thu Oct 09 2008 11:17pm
Lookers Park Royal

Theo,

Thanks, yes indeed it is a nice looking car.

In response to your questions:

As a UK dealer, it would not be commercially viable for us to sell something at a loss. Their site does say that cars are supplied by UK dealers.......

I have no experience of Drive the Deal, perhaps ask the question on here as there may be other forum members who can help?

Everything is negotiable to a point, however by £000's not £000's in this instance.

Did you want to come down to see the car in the flesh/metal?

James Thumbs Up

Post #191512 Fri Oct 10 2008 6:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I saw the White car that James mentions here when I was in the showroom on Friday and he was shuffling the cars in the display area. Looks really nice. Alaska was my 2nd choice when I was looking for a TDv8 but as mentioned by the others it MUST have privacy glass, it makes it look even better. I'm no fan of drug dealer tints but the RRS just looks so right in White or Stornoway with privacy..................... sorry all you guys with Java and privacy but it's just too much black for me! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #191650 Sat Oct 11 2008 5:06pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Theo_Pental

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

James

Many thanks for your reply - I appreciate your effort on here, not to mention your honesty

Fundamentally it illustrates the difficulty I have in calling the market

Im about to make a huge purchase and I want to at least feel as though Ive got the best deal I possibly can in the current climate

Naturally things will be different tomorrow, next week, next month etc etc but if things do take a nosedive Id prefer to have a little bit of financial leeway

I cant imagine some LR dealers get preferential treatment (especially as you must be one of the biggest) so it does make me wonder where the brokers cars come from and how they can even undercut your second hand stock

Cheers

Post #191726 Sun Oct 12 2008 7:28pm
Lookers Park Royal

Theo_Pental wrote:
so it does make me wonder where the brokers cars come from and how they can even undercut your second hand stock. Cheers

I'm with you on that, especially as there is a 'middle-man' (broker) who requires some sort of income to make it worth his while and support costly web sites.

Before leaving a deposit with anyone, make sure that you are doing so on reccomandation. In the current climate you would want to know that your deposit money is secure.

Good luck with the purchase and please let me know if you need any further info/advice.

James Thumbs Up

Post #191728 Sun Oct 12 2008 8:45pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123