RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > 2009 Almond/Nutmeg interior
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

AlsaaMike

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Zambezi Silver
2009 Almond/Nutmeg interior

Planning to replace my RRS 4.4 HSE after 3 years and 41,000 miles, and I am curious to see the Almond/Nutmeg interior combo planned for '09. Thinking of ordering with in Bourneville exterior. No swatches or photos at dealers over here yet, and wonder if anyone has seen and can give an opinion. Was hoping for Tan leather to be available in the U.S., but understand that the only possibility is if there is a "limited edition" later in the '09 model year. Also intrigued what the Bourneville brown will look like. Again, any thoughts welcome, or better still photos!!!
Happy trails y'all. 2011 BMW X3 35i Carbon Black
2006 RRS HSE 4.4, Zambezi Silver
Swiftly and with style!!!

Post #175169 Thu Jul 03 2008 4:32am
PauloAmore

Scotland 

Out of interest, what is the depreciation like on a RRS in the US like at the moment...
- I heard that smart cars have an 18 month waiting list in Texas. Texas! unreal. (I'd understand if that was California). 2022 P440e AB

Post #175180 Thu Jul 03 2008 8:57am
AlsaaMike

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Zambezi Silver

RRS was just over $61,000 new, and trade value should be about $40,000. Mine is 3 years old with 41,000 miles. My dealer tells me that his resales still command very good prices. If you are curious you can go to carmax.com who have a nationwide inventory of vehicles. Here in Texas the average mileage is higher than the national average at about 16,000-18,000 miles per vehicle. Not much public transportation and trip length can be very substantial. My daily commute is 75 miles, which is not unusual. I regularly drive Ft. Worth to Albuquerque which runs about 1400 miles r/t and not always in the RRS. RRS is awesome on the long runs, and will happily go all day at 75/85 (and I mean all day) and you can end the 10 hour or more driving day still feeling comfortable. Don't know much abut the Smarts, but have seen very few on the roads here. Not sure how well they will sell, as this is still V8 and pick-up country. 2011 BMW X3 35i Carbon Black
2006 RRS HSE 4.4, Zambezi Silver
Swiftly and with style!!!

Post #175263 Thu Jul 03 2008 6:10pm
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

AlsaaMike, the new Almond / Walnut is a good choice. Thumbs Up It has a certain style which puts it above most other interior trim colour options available at the moment.

The bournville black exterior colour is also very classy. It is described as black with a hint of brown which conjours up images of a certain brand of dark chocolate manufactured by Cadbury's. But in direct sunlight it gives off more of a dark plum sheen which is really impressive. Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #175272 Thu Jul 03 2008 8:33pm
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Sounds nice TB Thumbs Up

I remember years ago I got a new car in dark aubergine. Most of the time it looked very dark purple/black but in the sunshine it went a lovely deep metallic purple.

Oh the mammaries.....errr I mean memories.... Whistle Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #175320 Fri Jul 04 2008 8:11am
PauloAmore

Scotland 

AlsaaMike wrote:
RRS was just over $61,000 new, and trade value should be about $40,000. Mine is 3 years old with 41,000 miles. My dealer tells me that his resales still command very good prices. If you are curious you can go to carmax.com who have a nationwide inventory of vehicles. Here in Texas the average mileage is higher than the national average at about 16,000-18,000 miles per vehicle. Not much public transportation and trip length can be very substantial. My daily commute is 75 miles, which is not unusual. I regularly drive Ft. Worth to Albuquerque which runs about 1400 miles r/t and not always in the RRS. RRS is awesome on the long runs, and will happily go all day at 75/85 (and I mean all day) and you can end the 10 hour or more driving day still feeling comfortable. Don't know much abut the Smarts, but have seen very few on the roads here. Not sure how well they will sell, as this is still V8 and pick-up country.

Thats a strong resale figure. Thanks. 2022 P440e AB

Post #175340 Fri Jul 04 2008 10:34am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Supertrotter wrote:
Sounds nice TB Thumbs Up

It does... looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Sounds a bit like the various "coloured" blacks that BMW do, Carbon Black has a very blue tinge to it... and they do another called Ruby Black, which as those of you that are paying attention will have gathered, has a red tinge to it Wink 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #175342 Fri Jul 04 2008 10:54am
chris

Germany 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Does anybody have some pics for the new interior color almond/nutmeg ??? ---------------------------------------------------------
RRS TDV8 MY 08.05 java black / alpaca

Post #181076 Sat Aug 02 2008 9:46pm
AUSTX07

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

I see lot's of Smart's showing up on the freeways here in Austin. Personally, I wouldn't get into one of those as my life literally depends on it. Large trucks (pick-up) and SUV's predominate the roadways with a great deal being driven by cell-phone distracted soccer moms. Didn't these "Smart" buyers bother to take Physics 101 in college? Good mileage is one thing but...

Post #182405 Mon Aug 11 2008 5:27pm
ayates

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

As there is a smart dealer down the road from our house on
Highway 59 S. <<<<we have begun to see smarts all over the place around the area.... I like them but again dont fancy taking on all these RRS owners... oops thats me Laughing Brit across the Pond Wink
07 TATA (LR) RRS SuperVindaloocharged, Buckingham Blue, Stormers, TPMS, Sunroof, Rear Difflock,PDC front & rear, Privacy, Rear twin DVD, premium ice, mudflaps, premium Ivory leather, lined oak, PTI, Sat Radio.

Post #182498 Tue Aug 12 2008 8:49am
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Didn't the Smart win TG's "comedy handling" competition? Laughing 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #182501 Tue Aug 12 2008 8:51am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1