RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Land Rover warranty shock...no confidence left
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

AJSG

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Bonatti Grey

Endjin wrote:
Have you thought of contacting your local Trading Standards office and putting a complaint through them.

I think I am also correct in saying that under English Law if a fault on a product can be shown to be a manufacturing defect then any warranty given is not the end of the matter and that you have consumer rights extending to 7 years. Im sure someone else on this forum may know if I this is correct or not or if I've explained it properly. Again, Trading Standards would probably be able to confirm.

Maybe you are right, my wife would agree with you....I had already filled the N1 Money order...I just cannot stand how people have become so dishonest...that is why I'm really really going to enjoy this recession...anything I can do to help... 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 FSI Grey/Black Int.
2005 Quattroporte Grey/Black Int.

Post #165879 Thu Apr 17 2008 5:04pm
supercharged man

2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Zambezi Silver

i bought my car from stratstone in east london they are crap i take it to hadley green know??

Post #166316 Sun Apr 20 2008 9:29pm
bacardi

you have a pm

But they still sold the car in october, so they are responsible for it. Take it back to the dealer that supplied and tell them to fix it, it is there responibilty

Post #166328 Sun Apr 20 2008 10:22pm
AJSG

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Bonatti Grey

bacardi wrote:
you have a pm

But they still sold the car in october, so they are responsible for it. Take it back to the dealer that supplied and tell them to fix it, it is there responibilty

Saw it thanks, but it was sold with the manufacturers' warranty only. It was an agreement, although I don't know why I'm being honorable about the whole thing when all around me are so bad...

I'm considering taking LR's advice and simply sueing Startstone, its takes 3 or 4 minutes online nowadays.

However before that I will try the two last avenues, fax LR and call Stratstone head guy....if nothing happens then I go straight the N1 route.... 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 FSI Grey/Black Int.
2005 Quattroporte Grey/Black Int.

Post #166389 Mon Apr 21 2008 11:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12