RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > It Works! - And HELP!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

AJSG

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Bonatti Grey

Well the problem that they are having is that its costing them a fortune to reissue bonds, and even then people are staying away from corporates until this whole situation is over...

For the UK this is the most important year in the last 3 decades, the current communist government is bankrupt and there is a whole generation who has never experienced saving...wait 6 months and you'll be picking up Turbo S's for the price of normal S's.... 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 FSI Grey/Black Int.
2005 Quattroporte Grey/Black Int.

Post #163029 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:00pm
boffb0

Kam100 - Yes I'm certainly open to having a look at the TDV8, and thanks for the offer - pls send details.

Guys

What an awesome market dynamic, I'm offloading everything I can to get to a lower risk position, falling from £40k is much better than where I sat, hence why I'm sticking to the used RRSS market, maybe not quite as sensible as the V8tdi, but the one I've found is bodykitted, looks at bit different. Floats my boat and am sure will be good enough.

....The Cayenne however, well at spec is £70k - I'm beginning to think it could almost loose the same value as the RRSS in one year - a free RRSS!!! (joke - but you get my drift). It maybe that I get Porsche to hang onto my money for something more special (next GT3 RS) and baton down the hatches for a year, we will of course need a second car in September, and, I like having decent motors, but am seriously contemplating renting @£40 per day when I need one.

Current Lombard residuals on RRSS are 50% over 4 years used 2 years old. That's pretty strong - and apparently the strongest in the market. Q7's just aren't selling, FFRR are like holes in the head, Cayennes, nearly as bad a FFRR's - and the rest are worse in all regards!

Dare I say it....... them damn carbon ujamamathingies seem to be winning

.......But of course next year we get the Panemera, as acceptable as an A8.....

...Something else - I fly, Heli's, small ones right now, but soon enough twin jet squirrels, EC130's, etc etc........ Twin 800Shp Jet Engines, fuel is 50p / l, no tax, £15 - £300 to land - but as long as I arrive in a prius hybrid, that's okay.....

weird

Post #163037 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:30pm
AJSG

boffb0 wrote:

Dare I say it....... them damn carbon ujamamathingies seem to be winning

The green issue over emissions is a huge red herring...should I say huge lie...diesel particulate emissions in real life testing (speed bumps and the likes) are horrendous...in fact if Black Ken wanted to reduce London's emissions by 20% all he has to do is remove speed bumps...simple.... Also, why not change parking for microcars, allow two in one bay...that would reduce congestion enormously as well...

In fact of all the most effective methods to reduce congestion the communists decided just on tax...hmmm...bit stinky...and where is the money going? London CCharge is yet to turn a real profit...so unlike the mad Lottery scheme this benefits nobody other than the equipment suppliers...nice...

Until they offer 98% pure bio-diesel at the pump there is no "green" justification to choose a diesel over a petrol, and in urban environments the diesel is far worse than its petrol equivalent... 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 FSI Grey/Black Int.

Post #163043 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:55pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Ken could reduce the diesel pollution from the streets of London at a stoke by taking all the buses off the roads and replacing them with vehicles that carry as many people as you see on buses........................ Smarts and G-whizzes could easily take up the slack for a lot less pollution! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #163045 Tue Apr 01 2008 7:59pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
boffb0

Totally agree, in fact the automotive sector has done more than any to reduce nasty outputs, sure we still turn out these thninginginginginghghiginiesss ish that i don;t know what they mean.... apart from my cars sit next to a red G..... so would a classic car - which pays zero tax and turn out some real nasty rubbish.....

Right - that's it!!!

V8 Stags all round!!!

On another note - can you upgrade the stereos in these cars - would I need to?? and how..... just for a laugh I rang LanRover for a quote on an iPod connector......

Yes sir - we can do it, the part is £180, and labour is 3 hours.... - I said, can't I have a go at it - he said no!

Freak!!

Post #163046 Tue Apr 01 2008 8:05pm
AJSG

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Ken could reduce the diesel pollution from the streets of London at a stoke by taking all the buses off the roads and replacing them with vehicles that carry as many people as you see on buses........................ Smarts and G-whizzes could easily take up the slack for a lot less pollution!

The real easy one is when you meet these leisurely educated people is to ask them if they have PVC windows...I have offset my life's worth of carbon emission by renovating all my timber windows and not buying PVC...also by refusing to buy low energy bulbs....that's another red herring....did they mention where all this extra mercury is going to come from...and go to afterwards?

The best energy saving feature (and least used) human kind has....is to shut their mouths and think before they speak....would save millions of tons of CO2.... 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 FSI Grey/Black Int.

Post #163050 Tue Apr 01 2008 8:11pm
boffb0

laughing online!!!

sad but true!

Post #163054 Tue Apr 01 2008 8:37pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

The other problem with low energy lamps is disposing of them......................... the ozone depleting gas and mercury inside them isn't good for the environment either 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #163223 Wed Apr 02 2008 8:24pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AJSG

Here is one for the story books...in the mid 1970s the Renewable Energy Comission within the FAO (UN) sponsored a study on combining the fight against the expansion of the desert in North Africa with the idea of growing bio diesel in the reclaimed land.

The US avidly took up the role of prime sponsor (as they do with most UN projects to help agriculture in Africa), thereby assuring absolute control of the task. The genetically modified seeds were created, the tractors were modified, millions of UN fund were spent...then suddenly the US claimed insurmountable technical issues...and the whole project failed....sorry, and another US Foreign Agricultural project failed.... 2007 Audi Q7 4.2 FSI Grey/Black Int.

Post #163238 Wed Apr 02 2008 10:20pm
boffb0

okay, okay!!

I've bought it!!

photo's to follow!

Post #163247 Thu Apr 03 2008 6:44am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12